Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lebanon, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a post on the Indiana Tesla Owners facebook community reporting that a new supercharger is under construction at the Starbucks by the I-65 Exit 139. Sorry, I don't know how to post a link from here to the post, but has a photograph which shows construction already well underway with the pedestals already installed.

Can anyone on here in the area confirm this, and possibly post a photo? I think those that manage the supercharge.info site likely would like to see something like that as confirmation before the go ahead and add as an "in construction" pin on their map.

Yes, that's the photo from the original post on Facebook which I referenced in my original post.

Just not to sidetrack this thread, but I find it a bit disappointing when others utilize photographs/media which they do not own without at least crediting the original source. That's the reasons I didn't include it in my original post as I do not have a copyright release from the photographs owner.

Anyway, I've achieved my desired purpose as this has been picked up by those that administer supercharge.info and I see it's now added on that site with a construction cone.

There is a post on the Indiana Tesla Owners facebook community reporting that a new supercharger is under construction at the Starbucks by the I-65 Exit 139. Sorry, I don't know how to post a link from here to the post, but has a photograph which shows construction already well underway with the pedestals already installed.
Stopped on my way back to Fishers from Crawfordsville. Looks complete except transformer from power company.

There are 12 stalls, not 8 as originally reported!
All ready to go. Somebody just needs to “flip the switch”. Feel free to pass along my pix.
Can anyone on here in the area confirm this, and possibly post a photo? I think those that manage the supercharge.info site likely would like to see something like that as confirmation before the go ahead and add as an "in construction" pin on their map.

Attachments

• 9FBD14F1-02F8-4FF5-8DF4-4C515E0A1B6F.jpeg
    9FBD14F1-02F8-4FF5-8DF4-4C515E0A1B6F.jpeg
    541.2 KB · Views: 160
  • AF9C5D33-2994-4EDA-9CB3-96F05C1F3714.jpeg
    AF9C5D33-2994-4EDA-9CB3-96F05C1F3714.jpeg
    435.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 7260A6A0-F7EC-4825-AFED-DDB4DE6407EE.jpeg
    7260A6A0-F7EC-4825-AFED-DDB4DE6407EE.jpeg
    401.5 KB · Views: 80
Yes, that's the photo from the original post on Facebook which I referenced in my original post.

Just not to sidetrack this thread, but I find it a bit disappointing when others utilize photographs/media which they do not own without at least crediting the original source. That's the reasons I didn't include it in my original post as I do not have a copyright release from the photographs owner.

Anyway, I've achieved my desired purpose as this has been picked up by those that administer supercharge.info and I see it's now added on that site with a construction cone.
Feel free to “utilize” ALL of my photos👍