Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Leeds, AL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Poof

Leeds.jpg

Reactions: WarEagleGo
Can you point me to them, @Dirtman16 ? I believe I am following all of the new Alabama sites on Plugshare, and only these three have POSSIBLE activity and none have photos:
- Outlets site in Leeds
- Moody (OK one unconvincing photo)
- one of the Tuscaloosa sites

The one in Fort Payne that recently completed isn't ADECA money, I was told.

(and sorry everybody for the brief non-Tesla tangent here :) )

Can you point me to them, @Dirtman16 ? I believe I am following all of the new Alabama sites on Plugshare, and only these three have POSSIBLE activity and none have photos:
- Outlets site in Leeds
- Moody (OK one unconvincing photo)
- one of the Tuscaloosa sites

The one in Fort Payne that recently completed isn't ADECA money, I was told.

(and sorry everybody for the brief non-Tesla tangent here :) )
It looks like you are more up to speed than I am. I thought the one in Fort Payne was ADECA money since it was part of the original announcement, but maybe they got TVA money instead.

Good! I can take 459 to bypass Birmingham again when this opens (particularly if I drive from Atlanta to Mississippi via I-20). I hope Tesla still installs Superchargers in Hoover along 459 and in Tuscaloosa, but I'll take this for now.

Last edited:
Thank you AH for the great update! Now keep an eye out for the utility transformer and meter.

Hey TMC, why do images uploaded as jpeg (as shown in mouseover of those images) arrive as webp images when downloaded? Is there a way to get the jpeg? I want to crosspost one of these images to a Facebook group, but FB apparently doesn't recognize webp as an image format. I'm not gonna bother with manually converting it, so I'm just wondering if I'm missing some way to get the jpeg.

Hey TMC, why do images uploaded as jpeg (as shown in mouseover of those images) arrive as webp images when downloaded? Is there a way to get the jpeg?
It reduces the size of files, so saves on the site's data storage requirements. To avoid it, there are various browser extensions that you could use or you could change the config settings in your browser to prevent accepting webp content. Search google with the name of the internet browser you use and "blocking webp" and you should find plenty of hits for how to get around it.