Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lexington, KY - Meijer Way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dude.
Why take down the fence if they haven't been turned on? They had to test them, right?

Guess we're still waiting.

The fencing coming down only indicates that construction is complete. Tesla still needs to commission the site. I expect that'll happen before the end of the month (end of quarter push).

9/17/2023 Update
IMG_3979.jpeg

IMG_3980.jpeg

IMG_3981.jpeg

I knowwww! I am checking daily haha.
Same... mainly because I take delivery on Saturday :D This SC is five minutes from my house. Between this going up, my garage at work (UK) getting some level 2 soon, 10+% markdowns on M3, I finally decided to pull. I'd love the reworked M3 when it hits the US but I doubt the deals will be as good for a while.

Same... mainly because I take delivery on Saturday :D This SC is five minutes from my house. Between this going up, my garage at work (UK) getting some level 2 soon, 10+% markdowns on M3, I finally decided to pull. I'd love the reworked M3 when it hits the US but I doubt the deals will be as good for a while.
Ahh awesome!!! Congrats!! Welcome to the club! I am a new owner too! Got a used Model SP100D with Ludicrous! Best car I have ever owned by far. Will never go back to a non-tesla haha.

Update: It didn’t tell me any pricing information while I was charging, but when I unplugged the previous charge info told me a total price. It also identified the charger with the name of this thread, Lexington, KY - Meijer Way. (Not very descriptive considering they are both at a Meijers…) As far as I can tell it costs the same as the other supercharger in town.

IMG_9013.jpeg

Now that this one is done, where would you still like to see another location in this area? I'd like to see one in the area heading east on 64 like Mt Sterling.
Yeah, options east and west would be nice.
Nothing from Lex to E-town. Adding one in Lawrenceburg or Bardstown might be nice. Bardstown might even make sense, with all the Bourbon trail tourism.
East is trickier, mountains limit the stops as it is. Morehead is the midway point from Lex to Huntington.