Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NB (near Fredericton)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
85F100A1-8CAA-49F2-BF41-F9C31CB5130B.jpeg
5553D937-559A-42F9-8FC2-06E2F676832D.jpeg
The conduit is in!

We’re already planning several upcoming spring/summer treks from Maine to Halifax to visit family and hope that Waasis will be available when we head out. Based on your experience monitoring Aulac, as well as other superchargers in Eastern Canada as they were installed, I’m asking forum members who may be familiar with supercharge installation progress in this part of Canada to provide a “best guess” as to when Waasis may come online? This will be our first trip with the Model 3 (RWD, LR, 18” Aeros). Although there are Level 2 options along the way, I want to avoid having to depend on them along the 300 mile “unrefueled” leg from Brewer to Aulac. And with four of us in the car and with full trunks, achieving a 310 mile range may be a challenge, especially in the Spring, when it’s still cool. I understand that weather and other variables are going to determine when Waasis will be available, but a “best guess” will really help our early planning. Hope to see other Tesla owners while in Halifax!

Reactions: BagheeraNY
We’re already planning several upcoming spring/summer treks from Maine to Halifax to visit family and hope that Waasis will be available when we head out. Based on your experience monitoring Aulac, as well as other superchargers in Eastern Canada as they were installed, I’m asking forum members who may be familiar with supercharge installation progress in this part of Canada to provide a “best guess” as to when Waasis may come online? This will be our first trip with the Model 3 (RWD, LR, 18” Aeros). Although there are Level 2 options along the way, I want to avoid having to depend on them along the 300 mile “unrefueled” leg from Brewer to Aulac. And with four of us in the car and with full trunks, achieving a 310 mile range may be a challenge, especially in the Spring, when it’s still cool. I understand that weather and other variables are going to determine when Waasis will be available, but a “best guess” will really help our early planning. Hope to see other Tesla owners while in Halifax!
It will be ready by next spring for sure. Depending on when in Spring, you might even see some other Superchargers like Woodstock

They can't catch a break with the weather but despite this the site should be more or less done in about 2 weeks. Utility hookup is always a wildcard but fingers crossed it's ready for those of us driving home for Christmas.

It's very possible that there are other superchargers under construction that no one has noticed yet. It's not like there are a ton of Tesla owners in the area snooping around like in California or whatever.

The most obvious places to look would be:

-any place with a blue permit dot on supercharge.info (Baileyville, Medway, Enfield)

-any Irving Big Stop

-Woodstock

-somewhere on the west side of Moncton

-a dark horse would be some place along the TransCanada in northern NS (New Glasgow, Antigonish, Port Hawkesbury or even North Sydney)
Masstown Market

Reactions: christdm
Long line of photos on PlugShare.

Attachments

• C1FE8765-20CE-4BB8-8544-B71C1F7170EF.jpeg
    C1FE8765-20CE-4BB8-8544-B71C1F7170EF.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 447B4712-2DB4-4E9E-AEB8-170EB627D751.jpeg
    447B4712-2DB4-4E9E-AEB8-170EB627D751.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 56