Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lincoln, NE - West O Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
to clarify -- it doesn't show up in my phone app. under navigate - Nearby Chargers - Only N 27 and then Omaha location
Interesting. I saw a Model Y there yesterday. I was driving by in a Roadster which can't Supercharge so I can't be personally certain it works or not. I suppose that Model Y could have just been parking there for a Runza . . .

Interesting. I saw a Model Y there yesterday. I was driving by in a Roadster which can't Supercharge so I can't be personally certain it works or not. I suppose that Model Y could have just been parking there for a Runza . . .
Charged there this morning with 3 others. It is certainly running but still doesn't show up on my phone app. It does on the car navigation though.
I did get a swiss cheese mushroom burger and frings ;-)

Charged here back in Dec. I was the only car there, SOC was 50%, and still only got 50kw from the 250! Can anyone share their experience with this charger as I'll be coming thru soon and will need to chose. Thanks.
You should be fine as it has always worked great. The 50kW might have been from a cold battery as you should get ~150 kW at that state of charge.