Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lithonia, GA

SKRGO

Aug 20, 2017
Planet Earth
9C308CD8-26B8-466D-8357-C17292B473EA.jpeg
WONDERFUL NEWS!

as of Tuesday October 1st, 2019 at 3:00pm

The pedestals are being installed per the pic.

The transformer is in &Tesla needs to run tests.

M3BlueGeorgia

Dec 10, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Addition of Lithonia give shorter range Tesla's a viable alternate route to the Georgia coast.
Lithonia -> Augusta -> Savannah Airport avoids the long leg along I-16 from Macon to Savannah Airport, with 2 legs at 124 and 119 miles respectively.

Model 3 SR+ and Model S with 60 or 75 might find this a better route, though the second leg isn't interstate.

SKRGO

Aug 20, 2017
Planet Earth
Thanks again SKRGO for saving me a trip, as I was going to drive out on Thursday night. I've heard that this will move very quickly now.

(ChrisC) No problem.

When I was there, the local TV News trucks were across the street in the Subway parking lot.

Subway employee shoots two, kills 1 in Lithonia

Police not charging Subway employee in deadly shooting

Subway employee shoots 2 customers, kills 1 after argument

Subway employee shoots 2 men after argument spills outside restaurant

windgrins

Buzzy Bee
Dec 16, 2015
Atlanta, GA
All looks as shown in the last photos as of Sunday. Best guess is that next week they should be on line unless there is some inspection or something that has to still occur.

Reactions: OtisJ

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC