Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Little Rock, AR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by earlier today to check for progress (none, by the way). Backed into the spot. Really don't expect there to be a problem. Plenty of extra clearance between the curb and signage. Feels like much ado...

Making a trip to Conway from Dsllas, tomorrow. I was hoping for the LR supercharger to make for a smooth trip, but that looks unlikely. My motel offers use of a 110v line overnight, but that will make the return on Monday an exercise in frustration to get back to Texarkana. Anybody have any suggestions?

Making a trip to Conway from Dsllas, tomorrow. I was hoping for the LR supercharger to make for a smooth trip, but that looks unlikely. My motel offers use of a 110v line overnight, but that will make the return on Monday an exercise in frustration to get back to Texarkana. Anybody have any suggestions?

PlugShare shows 3 level 2 charge locations in Conway. They are at the Chevrolet dealer, the Nissan dealer, and University of Central Arkansas PE building. These would be faster but you would still need more than several hours on one to get back to Texarkana.

assuming "overnight" in practice means about 14 hours you should be able to get 42 miles or more from the motel charge, saving quite a bit of time at the L2
warning you need to be sure the car dealers welcome Tesla. Some do, some don' t . One Nissan dealer was famous for turning away Leafs not purchased at his dealership.

"Bill" a Tesla owner has a home 1450 listed in Conway and this would be considerably faster than L2 If you use it you might want to leave a gift bottle of wine or something similar as a thanks

kWH, I have a NEMA 14-50 inConway you're welcome to use overnight. My email is [email protected]
Bill no longer lives in town.
I have a 100 amp HPWC that charges at 56 miles/hr at my home at 21 Masters Circle in LR. I am out of town until Sunday evening. You are welcome to use it. My e-mail is [email protected]

Last edited:
I emailed the supercharging team at Tesla to see if they could give me any info on the opening of LR and Tupelo SCs. I'm sure I'll get a stock answer. Hopefully it will happen soon. (Was at the LR site yesterday still no change.) Was happy to help a fellow Tesla driver (KWH) with some electrons so he could return to Texas this AM.

Reactions: DurandalAI
Here's my proposal: We get the word out to as many EVs as possible to meet in the parking lot of the Clinton Library and Doublewide at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday May 13 -- alternative date if SC is not yet up and running is May 20. We begin the convoy to the Supercharger at 11:30 and invite the press to cover it. ahurst, is your restaurant near by for lunch? The oldest and youngest Teslas are the first to hook up to the new SCs. Anyone have any other ideas, modifications, etc.?

Might want to wait for the site to go live before scheduling the celebration.

Reactions: DurandalAI
FB_IMG_1494374869322.jpg
Found the Supercharging station in the gar BACK of the outlets in little rock. Happy hunting :)