Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Manorville NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too, I live here, and will continue monitoring. The best location I can possible imagine is along the side of the parking at the King Kullen shopping center. Scattered cars park there, but if the superchargers go in, they may still get ICE'd on occasion. I already relocated my S P85D to Port Orange Florida (Where superchargers are plentiful) but I am still hoping for the rest of you! It will be sad to see it go in, and know I have moved my Tesla, but it was time.

Grrrrr....Like the rest of you guys, I've been waiting for the Manorville location for a while now (fingers crossed for next year but as Hollywood correctly pointed out, in a few weeks the expected date will change for the, I believe, third time already...)

Will continue monitoring along with the rest of y'all.
In the meantime WolfHowl, Elon PROMISED a supercharger at the Nikola Tesla laboratory at Wardenclyffe !

Hollywood, super awesome on the move to Port Orange Florida - hope it's not just your MS that is enjoying the warm weather down there as the cold season starts up again here ;)!

I read another thread about Elon's promise to have a charging station at Wardenclyffe (which is like 5 minutes away from me) but as you heard him say during his recent 60 minutes interview, punctuality is not his strong suit :).

I think you're right about the KK location in Manorville (that'd make great sense) but even at the greater risk of being ICE'd at a busier spot like Starbucks I'd take a supercharger pretty much anywhere in Manorville at this point :).

Reactions: HollywoodNY
I second Snow Drift's take on the matter. Although the more chargers the better, the EA initiative requires CHAdeMO for a Tesla and is also a paid service (for older MS, SC is free which is a great perk for early adopters and CPO buyers).

I second Snow Drift's take on the matter. Although the more chargers the better, the EA initiative requires CHAdeMO for a Tesla and is also a paid service (for older MS, SC is free which is a great perk for early adopters and CPO buyers).

While this article is a little older, has anyone actually gone to see it? I live in Patchogue and i can comment that there is infact super charger stations being built as the bare stands were visibly observed on the pallets. I didn't believe this until i actually went to the site which is only 10 minutes from me. There will not be a chadeMo adapter required. Chargepoint will also be there for other EV's. It will be a typical station as any other supercharger network has.

While this article is a little older, has anyone actually gone to see it? I live in Patchogue and i can comment that there is infact super charger stations being built as the bare stands were visibly observed on the pallets. I didn't believe this until i actually went to the site which is only 10 minutes from me. There will not be a chadeMo adapter required. Chargepoint will also be there for other EV's. It will be a typical station as any other supercharger network has.

Ok so super exciting obviously, can you please take some pics and post them here next time you’re there? Awesome news all around.

While this article is a little older, has anyone actually gone to see it? I live in Patchogue and i can comment that there is infact super charger stations being built as the bare stands were visibly observed on the pallets.
Well, that's more detail than we had before. What is the exact location?

Please take pictures and make a new thread called "Supercharger - Shirley, NY"

Reactions: HollywoodNY
UPDATE: Foundation is there now. Big shopping area opening in Shirley ( barf ) but i would visit anyways to check it out. Unfottunately for me my P85+ got nerfed ever since the 2019 updates with speeds. I cant even get pased 90kw now and it dropps supergast to 85 down to 75 even by 30%.

UPDATE: Foundation is there now. Big shopping area opening in Shirley ( barf ) but i would visit anyways to check it out. Unfottunately for me my P85+ got nerfed ever since the 2019 updates with speeds. I cant even get pased 90kw now and it dropps supergast to 85 down to 75 even by 30%.
Please provide more location details in a new thread called "Supercharger - Shirley, NY."

Confirmed,

It will be right next to the Riverhead Starbucks!

Attachments

• 99201CCE-5515-4929-96D3-82A00A7E76BD.jpeg
    99201CCE-5515-4929-96D3-82A00A7E76BD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • 65836C05-F540-4CBD-944D-ABA274976FD9.jpeg
    65836C05-F540-4CBD-944D-ABA274976FD9.jpeg
    917.6 KB · Views: 47
Perhaps this is the result of the Manorville location research:

Reactions: Snow Drift