Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marina Del Rey, CA (LIVE 28 Jul 2022, 8 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently, I found a new permit for Tesla to build a new V3 Supercharger in Marina Del Rey, at 13534 Bali Way. The permit is for the installation of 8 V3 Superchargers at the Marina Del Rey Hotel. The permit, applied for in January, is marked as approved and ready to go ahead. There hasn’t been much more activity since (or at least I haven’t found any), but with Elon saying Tesla would work especially on the West-LA area, I’m expecting Tesla to go through with this one.

View attachment 573142
I think this project's been scrubbed

Building permit was issued in the middle of January. No inspections listed on the permit yet, so likely construction hasn't started. But may be worth it for anyone in the area to swing by and look for signs of preparation, e.g. areas roped/coned off, fencing, underground utility markings, etc.

1643434367197.png

Looks like we have a location! It's going to be at the MdR Hotel - A DoubleTree by Hilton at 13343 Bali Way... still 8 stations.
By total luck, I happen to be staying there next week so will snoop around... Full details here: CSS

View attachment 792651
Ask them if they know how much the parking charge will be and if they have a free grace period 🙏🏻 thanks