Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Medford, OR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cabinet #1 is down with the Tesla tech on site working on it. He apparently had just fixed cabinet #3. So 8/12 available and 7/8 were in use when I left just now. There’s a “medium wait” at Grants Pass according to the Nav and I’ve seen waits at both Red Bluff and Corning as well in the last couple hours.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long weekend for some Tesla travelers. And a difficult driving season in general. Everyone is itching to get out and travel but many are still reluctant to fly.

I had never even heard of "Green," but after looking at Google Maps, I think it's that place with the awful on-ramp/off-ramp setup (or lack thereof). I remember getting off to get gas once in my ICE days and it took me 15 minutes to get back on the freeway. Don't think they'd ever put a supercharger in a place like that.

The best place in Sutherlin would be by the new Starbucks in my opinion. There's also a Dairy Queen, Subway, and pizza place right there and it's easy on/off the freeway. There are already Electrify America chargers there.
Gods are listening to you. Amen.

I had never even heard of "Green," but after looking at Google Maps, I think it's that place with the awful on-ramp/off-ramp setup (or lack thereof). I remember getting off to get gas once in my ICE days and it took me 15 minutes to get back on the freeway. Don't think they'd ever put a supercharger in a place like that.

The best place in Sutherlin would be by the new Starbucks in my opinion. There's also a Dairy Queen, Subway, and pizza place right there and it's easy on/off the freeway. There are already Electrify America chargers there.
Gods are listening to you.