Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Melissa, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally forgot to look for the transformer and meter. I did notice there a couple of paid air pumps right next to the stalls.

87C469EF-FD5E-47D4-9D6C-180A3488E2A2.jpeg

I'm still carping and harping about the last of the TX Buc-ee's that has no activity. Since the release of the 20 or so Texas Buc'ee's sponsored SCs announced over a year ago. The Buc-ee's in far North Fort Worth. Woe is me. That supercharger is the only thing I wanted for Christmas, well, except for a new airplane, world peace and world hunger solved.

I'm still carping and harping about the last of the TX Buc-ee's that has no activity. Since the release of the 20 or so Texas Buc'ee's sponsored SCs announced over a year ago. The Buc-ee's in far North Fort Worth. Woe is me. That supercharger is the only thing I wanted for Christmas, well, except for a new airplane, world peace and world hunger solved.

That’s a pretty busy intersection, so they may be leaving that one for last to figure out the logistics.

Better that than analysis paralysis.