Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mill Hall, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't realize there was a post dedicated to this location, I drive by it every day on my way to work. I always keep looking to see if the bags are removed. This is a great location, the Bellefonte supercharger is a good bit out of the way for i80 travelers so I believe this will be frequently used.
Great. Now we expect you to be our eyes and ears on this location, so we know when it goes live. :)

Reactions: Big Earl and DVM17
Tesla says that it's up...

1657958517247.png

Urban Flavorhaus Restaurant and Supercharging station. This is a very wonderful restaurant that offers unique food options alongside of unique dessert options. Staff is very nice, the restaurant is ver relaxing, and has indoor and outdoor options for dinning. Grab a burger while you charge!

This location now has "no amenities" in the name. Did the restaurant complain? Surely not going to eat there if they're not friendly.

View attachment 1004311
Stopped by today and confirmed the place is closed. It says until further notice on the door but there's an electrical shut-off notice and trash everywhere. Inside looks like they just walked away.

1000006055.jpg

Stopped by today (11/16) because I had to top-up in order to make it home. The restaurant is permanently closed and there’s no one taking care of the site, especially today with about 6 inches of snow in the parking lot of the supercharger. I still got a good charge and it’s the fastest supercharger anywhere nearby.