Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rain, rain,rain no progress. All that is needed I believe is to seal parking area new lines and parking stops. Just need sunshine.

Thanks for the update Ed, looks like there's a chance for some sunshine tomorrow (4/15) morning till about Noon. I hope they get out there early and knock it out quick!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the update Ed, looks like there's a chance for some sunshine tomorrow (4/15) morning till about Noon. I hope they get out there early and knock it out quick!

Ugh, never mind:

The drying time of the sealer should be a minimum of eight hours. This will allow the sealant to cure. During this dry time there should be no traffic driving on the parking lot. The sealer should not be applied if the weather is rainy or wet. If there is anticipation of rain or wetness in the weather forecast within eight hours of the sealant, then the sealant should be postponed.

I was just looking at the location on the map.

I know (because we do our yearly jaunt to Santa Rosa each summer) that the tunnel there gets backed up frequently.

if the SatNav says it is "red", I go up 65 then over 165 and 90 over the bridge.

This actually is a nicer placement for this than I initially thought.

I'll go by in 20 mins. Check on my way through Mobile. Hope it's up
image.jpg
Marcus let me charge. First one. He said you can charge but not officially open yet.

They are all hot just watch out for the curbs they are not installed. He just left when I did. The contractor was still working on the curbs. No free jacket. But free charges for life.

- - - Updated - - -

They are all hot just watch out for the curbs they are not installed. He just left when I did. The contractor was still working on the curbs. No free jacket. But free charges for life.
image.jpg
Marcus and my dogs

Do the two dogs both fit in your S ?
We have a pair of Mastiffs and are trying to figure out if they can fit or not :)
We have one Golden Retriever. I use a dog hammock and door panel pads so she has the entire back seat.
I doubt very much a pair of Mastiffs are going to fit unless they are very friendly and like to lay on each other.

We have one Golden Retriever. I use a dog hammock and door panel pads so she has the entire back seat.
I doubt very much a pair of Mastiffs are going to fit unless they are very friendly and like to lay on each other.
Thanks
I thought it looked tight - can't really test it out by taking them to the local gallery :)
I did try to pretend, but that got some very odd stares!