Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Natalia, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Natalia, TX

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: "Natalia Truck Stop"
Along Primary Interstates: I-35
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-35

To: San Antonio - Broadway, TX - 31.3 miles (Permit)
Diversion: 0.8 miles
To: Schertz, TX (v2) - 48.6 miles

Pathetic Splitter! On I-35, Natalia, TX splits 173.5 miles, 125.5 miles from Laredo, TX, 48.6 miles to Schertz.
That's the #4 gap on the US Interstates, which would be split down to #20.

However, there's also San Antonio - E Basse Rd, TX already under construction. San Antonio - E Basse Rd, TX is 160.3 miles from Laredo, TX, 16.2 miles to Schertz, TX, with a 3 mile, 7:46 diversion.

Also a blue dot for San Antonio - Broadway, TX, which would be a 1.9 mile, 5:45 diversion.

So this location is likely to end up as a pathetic Splitter! of another pathetic Splitter!, but as the best splitter I'll update the table with Natalia, TX.

Stopped by today. Gas station is opening soon.
IMG_0917.jpeg

IMG_0918.jpeg

I stopped to charge here on Tuesday Oct 31. It is a such a relief to have this station in the way between San Antonio and Laredo. I have a standard range model 3 and it charged quick, from 80-100% in less than 20 minutes. The stalls are very close to the convenience store and the store has a lot of options. Everything is brand new. Great restrooms and a lot of the products didn’t have prices on them. Seems like there is a great Mexican restaurant too.

I used stall 1D and didn’t try any of the others that were “out of order.” I was the only one charging so it doesn’t seem like space is problem right now. I have noticed that the app sometimes shows that all 12 stalls are open.

Attachments

• IMG_7638.jpeg
    IMG_7638.jpeg
    594.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7639.jpeg
    IMG_7639.jpeg
    748.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_7641.jpeg
    IMG_7641.jpeg
    475.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7643.jpeg
    IMG_7643.jpeg