Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SuperCharger - North Bay, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I imagine those dates are from supercharge.info but I am going from this thread. Post 1 of this thread was April 16 and said that work has begun - I don't know if that is accurate, but if it is then that was 148 days from yesterday.

I imagine those dates are from supercharge.info but I am going from this thread. Post 1 of this thread was April 16 and said that work has begun - I don't know if that is accurate, but if it is then that was 148 days from yesterday.

And in post 47, OP clarifies that post 1 was actually when he heard it was “coming soon,” not confirming that work actually began. Regardless, this site is like many others... waiting for equipment.

I haven't changed anything. If I take post 1 of this thread to be correct then North Bay has been under construction for 148 days.

But it turns out that post 1 was incorrect. So the North Bay SC has not been under construction since April and I am wrong.

Thank you all for your information and also to another club member who pointed me towards this thread/ post.

I Purchased model x 100 spring 2019. Love it! Local driving in mid Ontario north of Barrie is easy esp toward GTA.(greater Toronto area) Heading towards NorthBay or Sault Ste Marie remains very difficult due to lack of charging infrastructure. Leaving Temagami at 520 pm, 3:45 hr drive is now to 3 am rather than 9 pm. Thankfully possible due to charger at 72A at Ramada Inn in North Bay.

Can see a site development at Canadian Tire near Hwy 11 and 17. Slowly making some changes. Not operational as indicated in Musk Post of 2018. Lovely response from Tesla support. Indicating it is coming.

It has been a slow drive and fabulous summer. Certainly not one that will promote Tesla sales north of GTA presently, I would think. I also imagine in the future, we will look back and go... remember when... (it took 10 hours to come home)....

optimistically yours, Laurie

Happened to get a hotel room overlooking the work. It’s too early to see workers, but still no change. 2E67F394-DD3E-43AE-BE2A-89600191BCD3.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
Interestingly, they just recently built a D.Q. fairly close to where the Brandon SuC will be located. This is our third D.Q., but it is the first one with a drive through. One has been here for well over 50 years and the other is inside a mall food court. They just opened the one by the SuC a few months ago. Cool Treats & Hot Eats!

Reactions: RedOctober
Just watched a commercial by Petro Canada that indicates you can now drive coast to coast in Canada using their EV charging network. Come on Elon ... keep up.
There was extensive discussion of the falseness of this claim on this thread: Supercharger - Brockville Ontario

The PetroCan marketing department is taking a lot of liberties with reality by making that claim.