Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Myrtle Beach, SC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fence is down but the chargers are not on yet.

IMG_9991.jpeg

I don't see labels on the units like "1-A", "1-B", etc... are they all full-power now?

Fortunately, just tooling around Calabash and Sunset is taking less charge than we get at the L2 at the beach, so our immediate need is lessened. I love this car.

Reactions: DavidAsheville
I don't see labels on the units like "1-A", "1-B", etc... are they all full-power now?

Fortunately, just tooling around Calabash and Sunset is taking less charge than we get at the L2 at the beach, so our immediate need is lessened. I love this car.
The Barefoot Landing Superchargers are the latest V-3 250kw. Each has its own power line. Go in there with a low state of charge say 10-20% and it will charge fast up to 80%. I wouldn’t waste time or take a spot charging from 90-100% unless you have to. Charging will slow down up there to protect the battery. 😊

Reactions: pipestem
The Barefoot Landing Superchargers are the latest V-3 250kw. Each has its own power line. Go in there with a low state of charge say 10-20% and it will charge fast up to 80%. I wouldn’t waste time or take a spot charging from 90-100% unless you have to. Charging will slow down up there to protect the battery. 😊
I spoke with the electrical crew today. They had to run a new wire from the junction box. They said rhat should be completed by tomorrow and there was no other reason that it could not be powered up by them. But it may take another few days for tesla to turn it on but it sounds like it’s is only days away

Attachments

• IMG_6511.jpeg
    IMG_6511.jpeg
    597.3 KB · Views: 77
Talked with a worker today Friday, May 12. Work is complete. City came by today and did their inspection. Tesla probably flip the switch next week. SIDE NOTE The signage caught my eye. Don’t remember this language on other signs at other Superchargers? You would have to be dumb as a brick to either ICE or not move your Tesla after charging is complete. Hopefully this signage will work.👍😊

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1438.jpeg

IMG_1436.jpeg