Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orleans, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's probably not based on fear of flooding. The SC in Riverside, CA has the equipment up on a platform as well, and that one is on the top floor of a parking garage.

upload_2019-7-27_23-46-28.png

Lots of activity there today. Crew working on installing two street lights with a cherrypicker. There appeared to be a Tesla cabinet wrapped up in a blue tarp. They were also getting started on landscaping with bushes around the platform already.
I appreciate the reports! Coming up to Brewster in late September and trying to decide whether to bring my model S or rely on my spouse’s ICE.

Looks like a lot of progress being made I will be up this weekend and then each weekend after that and by the site on Sundays.

It appears maybe they only work Monday-Friday. From what people are saying it looks like things are moving along, I wonder how you tell how much longer it will be until it is ready?

So you think this could be ready in 2 weeks, that’s exciting !

Yes, just like in the movie "The Money Pit"... :)

In actuality, it's more likely that the 2 weeks estimate was only for the work that the one particular crew was doing.

it could take two weeks (or longer) just for the local electric company to put the transformer in place.

I don't think we've seen the pedestals for this site yet either, and those have been holding things up all across the country.

From the pictures we've seen thus far, there's still quite a bit to do...