Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Palm Desert (permit not found, exact location not known)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are Tesla Destination Chargers. Here is Tesla’s Find Us page map for that area. The grey pin is the “Coming Soon” marker for a future Supercharger. It does not represent the exact location.

View attachment 395351
The destination chargers on the map are at the Hotel Paseo, which is across the street from The Gardens, which is where the now-closed Tesla showroom is located. As of last week the six or so HPWCs (which we’re used for demo cars) were still there and being used by individual owners. These chargers are not shown on the map. I have no idea if they will remain, or who is paying the electric bill. The Gardens would be smart to take them over.

The destination chargers on the map are at the Hotel Paseo, which is across the street from The Gardens, which is where the now-closed Tesla showroom is located. As of last week the six or so HPWCs (which we’re used for demo cars) were still there and being used by individual owners. These chargers are not shown on the map. I have no idea if they will remain, or who is paying the electric bill. The Gardens would be smart to take them over.
I just passed by the parking structure behind the now-closed Tesla showroom on at The Gardens on El Paseo and can confirm the 6 HPWC chargers are still on site and operational. There were only 2 cars charging at 11:30 a.m.

These chargers are not shown on Tesla’s website (as destination chargers) so they seem to be getting very little use. There are restaurants and shops at The Gardens and within a short walking distance.

Enter the parking structure on San Pablo Avenue; the chargers are on the first level at the northern wall.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9