Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Parish, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
56B799D4-4D83-430D-93F3-5288AFF796D5.jpeg

Saw this last night, for some odd reason. The restaurants website is on the tesla find us page for parish, ny.

3039 CR-26
Parish, NY 13131
United States

Very bizzare.

This is a crappy update because I don't have photographic evidence (wasn't expecting to see anything so didn't get off the highway), but as we drove past on I-81 you could see the Tesla stalls all installed. I'll see if I can grab a picture on the way home on Sunday.

Definitely did not appear to be powered up, but the Tesla side of construction looks mostly complete. Looks like an 8 banger, but I did not get an accurate count.

Approx GPS coords are 43.4086176, -76.1142542.

This is a crappy update because I don't have photographic evidence (wasn't expecting to see anything so didn't get off the highway), but as we drove past on I-81 you could see the Tesla stalls all installed. I'll see if I can grab a picture on the way home on Sunday.

Definitely did not appear to be powered up, but the Tesla side of construction looks mostly complete. Looks like an 8 banger, but I did not get an accurate count.

Approx GPS coords are 43.4086176, -76.1142542.

I believe you.

Parish, NY

Host Type: Restaurant
Host: Grist Mill
Along Primary Interstates: I-81
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-11
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-81

To: Watertown, NY (v2) - 42.8 miles
Diversion: 0.5 miles
To: End (Canada @ Wellesley Island, NY) - 72.6 miles

US-11

To: Watertown, NY (v2) - 48 miles
Diversion: 6 miles
To: Potsdam, NY - 115.2 miles

Mini splitter.

As promised, here are my pics (although @thelastdeadmouse already provided the pictorial evidence from yesterday!) (slightly different angle I suppose)
IMG_20221127_091351113.jpg

IMG_20221127_091442619.jpg

Guys, I tried to look for a meter, but I could not even find where they would put one. I circled that transformer twice and there is nothing there. There are two meters on the far right of the site, but it would seem odd to put the meter all the way over there (or if the meter/power connection was on that side, why not put the transformer on that side?)

@RTPEV: confirmed, in July 2023. All 8 stalls have magic docks. (I only used the native NACS plug.)

There is a QR code posted on a large sign next to the stations so that any CCS EV drivers can register, set up an account to pay for the charge using whatever approach the app offers them.

I believe the Magic Dock comes from the Gigafactory 2 in Buffalo. Can anyone confirm?