Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Pittsburgh, PA - Park Manor Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
user greenfreak on the supercharge.info forums shared these pictures (which in turn came from a FB group):

I think I've placed the pin correctly on supercharge.info - let me know if it needs to be adjusted!

1696732540643.png

1696732557266.png

That's a great addition. Charging isn't good on the west side of Pittsburgh.

We've stayed near there 3 times now. Maybe in 2025 when we have an adapter for our Kona or have a new EV with NACS it would be a place to charge, rather than the Sheetz with 3 EVGo stations, and the fast one not working. 8| * **

However, it's 9 miles and 12 minutes from the airport rentals, so could be busy.

* Actually now there are some more convenient EVGos at a Target that have just opened. Things are changing fast. In my experience, each of our trips beyond range have become easier within a year of taking the trip due to new charging locations.

** However, thanks to going to the Sheetz we ended up going to a pretty good breakfast diner called Eggs N'at.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh - Park Manor Blvd, PA

Host Type: Store
Host: IKEA
Along Primary Interstates: I-79
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-22, US-30
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-376

I-79

To: Franklin Park, PA (v2) - 17.3 miles
Diversion: 8.6 miles
To: Cranberry Township - US 19, PA - 21.8 miles

US-22

To: Monroeville, PA - 25.5 miles
Diversion: 1.4 miles
To: Harrisburg, PA (v2) - 229 miles

US-30

To: North Huntingdon - Ronda Ct, PA - 32.5 miles
Diversion: 1.4 miles
To: North Huntingdon, PA (v2) - 33.2 miles

PA-I-376

From: Start (I-80/PA-760 near Hermitage, PA) - 60.2 miles
To: End (I-76/US-22 Monroeville, PA) - 25.1 miles
Diversion: 0.9 miles

Loosely on I-79, but more importantly it's on I-376, US-22 and US-30, providing Supercharging west of Pittsburgh. The major concern would be if there are Tesla rentals at the airport and this becomes their goto charging place.

Last edited:
A huge improvement over IKEA's current level 1 J1772 offering. Not sure why they even bothered with that.
I think lvl 2 for places like this is better then fast DC. The idea at this type of place is you want people to go in and shop. A 20min SC stop is not long enough for IKEA. Your need 2 budget 1 hour to shop. 1 hour of getting lost. 30min getting$2 hot dog.

I think lvl 2 for places like this is better then fast DC. The idea at this type of place is you want people to go in and shop. A 20min SC stop is not long enough for IKEA. Your need 2 budget 1 hour to shop. 1 hour of getting lost. 30min getting$2 hot dog.
Perhaps. But a wall outlet putting out 1 kW isn't worth the installation labor.

Attachments

• 780147.jpg
    780147.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Funny
Reactions: GreenFreaK
The units are covered up with traffic cones blocking off the spaces. Otherwise it looks like all of the Tesla equipment is installed along with two transformers and switchgear. The meter itself is missing along with a couple of light poles. Some good news is that there are two garbage cans.

IMG_0914.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje