Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Riverdale Park, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Eight urban stalls on the upper deck, two are marked as 30-minute general parking. Transformer pad by the entrance is still under construction, however the Supercharger cabinets, autotransformers, and switch gear is already installed at the lower deck. At 10 pm on a Sunday night the overhead garage lights are off, it's a bit dark, sorry for the photo quality.
IMG_7915.JPG IMG_7914.JPG IMG_7905.JPG IMG_7903.JPG IMG_7904.JPG IMG_7906.JPG IMG_7911.JPG IMG_7907.JPG IMG_7909.JPG

Eight urban stalls on the upper deck, two are marked as 30-minute general parking. Transformer pad by the entrance is still under construction, however the Supercharger cabinets, autotransformers, and switch gear is already installed at the lower deck. At 10 pm on a Sunday night the overhead garage lights are off, it's a bit dark, sorry for the photo quality.
View attachment 385035 View attachment 385034 View attachment 385029 View attachment 385027 View attachment 385028 View attachment 385040 View attachment 385033 View attachment 385037 View attachment 385032

A garage that turns off the lights at night? Nice! I'm actually in support of that, since too many places leave the lights on at all hours, wasting energy and creating light pollution. If it's a safety concern, perhaps they can put them on motion sensors.

A garage that turns off the lights at night? Nice! I'm actually in support of that, since too many places leave the lights on at all hours, wasting energy and creating light pollution. If it's a safety concern, perhaps they can put them on motion sensors.
Yeah, the lights at the lower deck were still on afterhours as light pollution is not as much of a concern there, safety is.

Reactions: Lanny
This location was added on PlugShare yesterday but for some bizarre reason is called AnnapolisView attachment 392194

Why do people do that? It just contaminates the database and someone has to go around and clean up after them. :rolleyes:

I fixed the name, but a PlugShare moderator will need to replace or combine this listing when the location actually goes live.

Wiring at the Supercharger cabinets appears complete, still no transformer. The overhead lights at the stalls on a Friday night at 23:00 are on (well 2 out of 3 anyway) and appear to be motion-activated in stages. The cone is still there guarding the empty stalls.
In terms of other infrastructure the garage is rather interesting, it has a heated concrete and a gas detector right next to the Supercharger cabinets on the lower level.
IMG_7977.JPG
IMG_7978.JPG
IMG_7979.JPG
IMG_7980.JPG
IMG_7981.JPG

Good news/ bad news. I ran into Mr. Kemp, from the Annapolis Supercharger. Apparently he did this one and the one up in Baltimore, in addition to Annapolis. Baltimore opened quickly and Annapolis took forever. He was again changing the “warning” signs on the cabinets at Annapolis. He said Riverdale Park should be opening “soon”, but wasn’t more specific.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and vdiv