Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Rochester, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No change. 3 pm the Friday before Christmas. It's disappointing that this will apparently not help with Holiday travel.
It could still happen before Christmas, depending on the reason for the holdup, and the geographical area the Tesla supercharger team covers. Perhaps the New England supercharger team members were sent down to Puerto Rico to open the Guaynabo site and have conveniently been delayed in returning to chilly New England?

229E4C9A-4AFC-412B-B01B-08B1C771EFAA.jpeg

I just tried it today and got 140kW right away. Good location but would be nice if they built another one somewhere in NH between Seabrook and Rochester as both are kind of border towns with Mass/Maine, for example Durham or Epping.

Durham and Epping are also right in the seacoast area, which already has Seabrook. The area where they are truly needed are farther north. The planned Conway location would be ideal, as it would make trips up to Lancaster, Colebrook, and environs a lot less challenging. Last time I went up north I had to stop at a PlugShare home charger just to make it back to Lincoln, Not to mention that charging in Lincoln requires you to go way out of your way if you're heading back to the seacoast.