Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville, CA - Galleria Boulevard (LIVE 21 Feb 2020, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drive by this one this morning, crew working, supercharger cabinets are in place, and the transformer is in place. Sorry I don't have pics, but I'd say we might be getting very close to opening

Today:
IMG_0729.jpg

Spoke with one of the crew who says they are doing wiring now, site should be completed next week by Wednesday. At that point he noted when utility and Musk says ok, he can "flip the switch".

I pass by this every couple days, and they appear to be working on it every time. I noticed a couple utility trucks yesterday working on it.
Since these 20 will be V2 superchargers, hopefully they will upgrade the 9 stalls across the street to V3 superchargers.

Based on multiple posts here I've changed the title to reflect this site as open as of Saturday. (Normally we'd like to see a first-hand report with a photo showing the poster's car charging...this is probably close enough though.)

Going to leave the name of the site as-is until it shows up on the Tesla map and we see what the official name is.

Bruce.