Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Roseville, CA - Galleria Boulevard (LIVE 21 Feb 2020, 20 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4FAAAD23-EB5E-4F56-BEB5-17828F646330.jpeg
9844F4B8-3A45-4A6F-877D-E7BE03C1CAAA.jpeg
Just charged this morning, but the site still not showing up in my car, so no preconditioning.

According to the foreman I talked with this morning at the new Lincoln SC , Roseville’s SC is not open yet.

And yet some people (including yourself) were able to charge there. Perhaps some parts of the site are energized for testing? Or it's a "soft open" like we've seen at many other sites?

The takeaway from this is that it probably shouldn't be relied on until it shows up on the in-car Nav and Tesla Web site (that's actually good advice for every new Supercharger, IMHO).

Bruce.

And yet some people (including yourself) were able to charge there. Perhaps some parts of the site are energized for testing? Or it's a "soft open" like we've seen at many other sites?

The takeaway from this is that it probably shouldn't be relied on until it shows up on the in-car Nav and Tesla Web site (that's actually good advice for every new Supercharger, IMHO).

Bruce.

I think the takeaway is that members of this forum know more about supercharger openings that Tesla service centre staff! :D

Reactions: bmah
Planning a trip through this area on Friday around lunch. Can any locals comment on how busy it is around that time?

First, I do not believe you will have a problem with finding a idle slot to charge at.

Second, keep in mind, you have 20 slots at this location, 7 more slots across the street at the Mall (Listed as Roseville, CA) and if it is all too busy with both of these location you have 18 more slots near 1-80 in Rocklin. That is a total of 45 slots which is more you would find at our largest location at Kettleman City which only has 40 slots.

Since this location went live, we have yet needed to wait to charge between all what is available. Let us know with a follow up how you do. Have a good trip.

First, I do not believe you will have a problem with finding a idle slot to charge at.

Second, keep in mind, you have 20 slots at this location, 7 more slots across the street at the Mall (Listed as Roseville, CA) and if it is all too busy with both of these location you have 18 more slots near 1-80 in Rocklin. That is a total of 45 slots which is more you would find at our largest location at Kettleman City which only has 40 slots.

Plus Lincoln is almost complete with 8 stalls (250kW) right up the street.

I drive by this Supercharger on the way home everyday, I don’t recall ever seeing it full. And I look every time.
Yes, we have to go down to the Fremont plant from Sparks about once a month and this is our favorite place to stop and charge. Even for my old MX, I seem to get really good charging rates, and there are plenty of places around there to use the restroom, eat, or do some simple shopping. The wife loves it. And yes, we have never seen it close to completely full......... yet o_O And even if it were, there is another SC almost across the main street.