Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Santa Barbara, CA (LIVE 4 Oct 2021, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's live and lonely! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 131
Haha not for long! This one is way overdue and is going to be slammed. Great to see it open!
I think it will relieve the jam at the Goleta location. People coming down the 101 from the North will get routed through the 154 to here instead. Plus there is the Montecito SC as well. I think we will see about 50% capacity on weekends with three locations for the short term.

Reactions: Doug Martoccia
This has to be my favorite SC station returning home from LA. There is hardly anyone here after business hours and it's literally right off of the freeway and less than 2 miles from where I live. Too many people leave their shopping carts free to roll at the Goleta location.

I just checked my charges - I don't charge in Goleta or SB as I charge at home off peak at 19 cents but once did in Montecito - it was 37 cents.. and once in Thousand Oaks off peak at 24 cents
Both the TO locations are 24 cents? That is an options returning from a long trip. Likely start charging at home(have Tesla solar and dedicated 60 amp circuit ready) or at my shop when the time comes. I am pretty sure I am in the same rate bracket as you.

Wow. In Texas we go nuts when we see 13 cents, but or Austin - the liberal bastion of the state.
Its fine though.. for the most part - we don't use air conditioning here... although at times I wish I had it at home
Both the TO locations are 24 cents? That is an options returning from a long trip. Likely start charging at home(have Tesla solar and dedicated 60 amp circuit ready) or at my shop when the time comes. I am pretty sure I am in the same rate bracket as you.
Ok I did you a favor and just went in my car - Goleta -37, SB -38, Montecito - 33, Oxnard - 19, Both TOs are 24.