Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sonoma, CA (LIVE 16 Oct 2021, 8 V3 stalls)

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA
E53B34D7-AF05-43CA-82D5-AAA983F824E7.jpeg

👋🏻 Q3

• Funny
Reactions: ohmman

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA
There must be something going on more than PG&E as to why this hasn’t been turned on yet. I’ll see if I can reach out to the building department person again.

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA
There must be something going on more than PG&E as to why this hasn’t been turned on yet. I’ll see if I can reach out to the building department person again.
New information from the building department and it seems to follow the same lines as the other Sonoma County Supercharger that is delayed (Windsor). PG&E miscalculated the capacity of their electrical system to deliver enough power to the site. They will have to run new lines to the site to provide enough power. He did not have any information on when that would happen. Until you see PG&E stringing new wires down East Napa Street, this site will not be active. I wonder if they could turn on half of the site and not stress the system.

Mrbrock

Mar 26, 2020
Napa, CA
FWIW, find us has this listed as Q4 2021 now. If it really is just stringing lines on existing poles that could feasibly happen in 2+ months right?

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC