Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Springfield, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This happened at National Harbor also. Tesla came back after power was turned on and had to do some work inside each stall. I noticed at Springfield, most of the screws are missing in the stalls.
Yeah... once the power is turned on, Tesla have to commission the station, number the stalls and test to make sure everything works.

Here it is, a zeroed out power meter, ready for action.

37F63535-F509-4A0B-A247-88AB5393B39E.jpeg

Reactions: vdiv
i work in kingstown around the corner and hit up the town center for lunch on occasion. I'd stop by for a group self made ribbon cutting during lunch. My S doesn't come until July, so i'd have to be in my ICE.. hope that is ok.
We'll make an exception, just once ;)
Of course you are welcome, but as Bill said we usually do this on a weekend so people can attend.

So I'm not trying to step on anyone's party, but there a gent over on the Tesla forum that just came up with THIS idea:
tesla rally | Tesla

We COULD combine a ribbon-cutting AND rally support all in the same event if done on 7/1.
I'm not posting a poll and I will wait for @mrjwen to decide what that group may be doing for this coming weekend before going further.

Reactions: MMC- and mrjwen