Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - State College/ Bellefonte, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pictures from today.
FullSizeRender 8.jpg
FullSizeRender 7.jpg

Ok, here’s the scoop. And it’s sad.

I asked a connection I have when the transformer was going in for the supercharger.... the utility company has it. It was supposed to be installed mid September. It can’t be installed because Weis scratched the right of way agreement with the utility. So now it is a battle between the lawyers.

Once the legalities are cleared up the utility is ready to set everything and turn it on.

Ok, here’s the scoop. And it’s sad.

I asked a connection I have when the transformer was going in for the supercharger.... the utility company has it. It was supposed to be installed mid September. It can’t be installed because Weis scratched the right of way agreement with the utility. So now it is a battle between the lawyers.

Once the legalities are cleared up the utility is ready to set everything and turn it on.

Shades of Greenville, SC :(

I stopped by at 5:30 today. There was an electrical contractor van there and a guy in a white Tesla X working on his laptop. I asked him if the chargers were in service, he said no but probably tomorrow or Thursday. They are waiting for/working on getting the voltage up. He said it would show up on the UI as soon as it is working. Great news!