Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tacoma, WA - S. Hosmer St. (LIVE 20 Apr 2024, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pedestals have now been installed. Not yet activated.
IMG_2205.jpeg
IMG_2204.jpeg

Yeah, the app is already updated showing that those stalls are out of order. It seems like a lot of new sites get one instance of vandalism and then the local vandals learn that these liquid cooled cables really don't have a ton of copper in them and then leave the site alone. Also really interesting that they only took 3 cables.

The next time someone is around it would be fun to get a picture of the cable cross section. We have diagrams from Tesla, but I'd love to see how thick the conductors that made it into production ended up being.

Yeah, the app is already updated showing that those stalls are out of order. It seems like a lot of new sites get one instance of vandalism and then the local vandals learn that these liquid cooled cables really don't have a ton of copper in them and then leave the site alone. Also really interesting that they only took 3 cables.

The next time someone is around it would be fun to get a picture of the cable cross section. We have diagrams from Tesla, but I'd love to see how thick the conductors that made it into production ended up being.
I'll try to stop though on my way by today.