Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Taylor, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This post serves as the placeholder for a new Supercharger location, reportedly planned for the Meijer grocery chain in southern Taylor, MI.

According to an employee of DTE Energy, Tesla has submitted information to DTE Energy that indicates a Supercharger location is planned for the Meijer in Southern Taylor. I have submitted a FOIA request for plans etc. to the City of Taylor, and will report back here when I get a positive reply.

Address: 14640 Pardee Rd, Taylor, MI 48180

This post serves as the placeholder for a new Supercharger location, reportedly planned for the Meijer grocery chain in southern Taylor, MI.

According to an employee of DTE Energy, Tesla has submitted information to DTE Energy that indicates a Supercharger location is planned for the Meijer in Southern Taylor. I have submitted a FOIA request for plans etc. to the City of Taylor, and will report back here when I get a positive reply.

Address: 14640 Pardee Rd, Taylor, MI 48180

What information did you glean from your FOIA request?

Construction started a week ago. Hardware is on sight

Attachments

• IMG_20230901_224810.jpg
    IMG_20230901_224810.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG20230901224602.jpg
    IMG20230901224602.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 91
I'm having a hard time determining the layout of some of those spots. Are they a mix of forward-in and reverse-in spots?
Each set of four parking spots has 4 pedestals, two in the middle and one at each end.
Each side by side pair of spots can handle two of the same type vehicle (front or rear driver's side port location).
End to end spots can also support pull through with front or rear charge ports.
SmartSelect_20231107_085407_Samsung Notes.jpg

I stopped in yesterday and it looks complete other than it’s still fenced in. There’s arrows painted in the spots showing the direction you need to face in order to charge. It’s possible you’d need to back in or out when other vehicles are charging otherwise you’d likely just drive through through following the arrow to the second spot and then continue forward when you’re done charging