Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger- Thornton, NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thornton is live!

IMG_1981.jpeg

Interesting.

I happened to be there yesterday and every spot had a car parked in it. The charger location seems to be primetime parking for the pickleball courts. I wonder if they are going to have a problem convincing people not to block the chargers now that they are active.

FWIW, the convenience store / deli they are building next to the chargers doesn’t seem to be finished or open yet. The pizza place isn’t open yet either.
The main restaurant / bar Panorama is open but is a full service restaurant. The patio outside the bar does have a great view.

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1
Stopped by yesterday afternoon to charge. One other Tesla (Model X). A couple of ICE vehicles in the lot, carefully parked away from the stalls. Lot still needs to be striped - line up on a bollard to back in.

The roads in the complex aren't correctly shown in the nav, I assume this will work itself out. There's new development on the far side of the lake, that doesn't show on the map - but there's a second access to Owl Rd shown, which is impassable. It's gated near the road, and from the golf course side there's a huge dirt pile blocking it off and construction equipment everywhere. This will all settle out eventually, I'm sure.

Views to Moosilauke and Sandwich Mt.

• Informative
Reactions: Markbb99 and kayak1