Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger-Tomah, WI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tomah, Wi supercharger location and status. This info comes from Tesla Owners Club Wisconsin latest news letter. The club president has a contact within the Tesla’s Midwest Supercharger team. Construction Starts next week.

EA has a site across the street in the Walmart parking lot. The owner of Taphouse Twenty will be offering a special perk to Tesla owners. He currently asking for input via tesla owners club Wisconsin. A club member has a business next door who is the point person working with the Taphouse owner.
D6297BFA-F7A9-4077-AB09-DB86204E1677.jpeg

34E9A2B7-8685-4209-B048-9DA95994B3F1.jpeg

Last edited:
First check in. No activity as expected. I’m fairly confident the Superchargers will end up on the east side of the South East corner. There is a ZEF energy (DCFC) and a dual clipper creek L2 on the south end of that corner.
DE56285A-4CBC-4305-A06D-5B9356F9313B.jpeg
6DAF6EC4-92D8-40B0-A90D-40EAB45802F0.jpeg
1E24D833-50F5-4ABC-982D-FA542D1845B5.jpeg

you can see EA installation in the Background of Last photo.

Attachments

• D9B20B96-113A-410E-8427-5DA70AA50D15.jpeg
    D9B20B96-113A-410E-8427-5DA70AA50D15.jpeg
    489.4 KB · Views: 76
  • 28A82EF1-309E-464C-9486-9F0157A56EAF.jpeg
    28A82EF1-309E-464C-9486-9F0157A56EAF.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 80
First check in. No activity as expected. I’m fairly confident the Superchargers will end up on the east side of the South East corner. There is a ZEF energy (DCFC) and a dual clipper creek L2 on the south end of that corner.
View attachment 687565View attachment 687562View attachment 687564
you can see EA installation in the Background of Last photo.
I’ve been told they will go on the north east corner. I found a zoning map that has those spots unzoned compared to the rest of the lot.

• Informative
Reactions: JustMe and mociaf9
I’ve been told they will go on the north east corner. I found a zoning map that has those spots unzoned compared to the rest of the lot.
That’s certainly possible. I’m only speculating based on existing infrastructure. Taphouse twenty is on the east side of the building complex and the parking lot was quite full on that side when I stopped to check the site. The other side was empty. I would think it would go in a lower use area. Guess we’ll find out next week, since construction is scheduled to start Monday 7/26.

The grassed area around the parking section I highlighted earlier has been flagged. I’m not sure if that is enough evidence to call it construction, but it is physical activity at the site consist with what we were expecting.
We don't have any hard rules on when a site should be considered under construction, but generally if we know for certain a specific site is only for Superchargers then once the ground has been broken we'll update it. Utility markings and flaggings sometimes appear long before actual construction starts.

Thanks for all keeping us all in the loop and providing photos!

Reactions: Chuq and mociaf9
I checked in on the site this morning. A half dozen new Red flags had been placed indicating the electrical line going to the light pole within the White flagged boundary perimeter. Also noteworthy, the area immediately surrounding the Electrify America Transformer and Charging equipment had also been newly flagged with the same red flags. This makes me wonder if they plan to extend the Main Feed line from EA location a few hundred feet east under Helen Walton Dr. for the Tesla site transformer.
736B6645-2CDE-4FBE-9155-6745FED79814.jpeg
0F145AA6-E992-4A88-B690-C703F13F6012.jpeg

Last edited:
We have Construction!!!!!! I was here early Monday morning with nothing but flags. Now the site full of equipment conduit trenching is dug with pre fab pedestal bases conduit already set.
Great! Thanks for posting the pics.

By the way, though I closely follow supercharger activity in North America and am active both here and on their forum, I'm not an editor at Supercharge.info. So, while I'm perfectly fine with you continuing to tag me in future comments about supercharger progress/updates (or whatever else) if you want, including my name specifically isn't going to directly result in any action on SC.info's map/database.

Great! Thanks for posting the pics.

By the way, though I closely follow supercharger activity in North America and am active both here and on their forum, I'm not an editor at Supercharge.info. So, while I'm perfectly fine with you continuing to tag me in future comments about supercharger progress/updates (or whatever else) if you want, including my name specifically isn't going to directly result in any action on SC.info's map/database.
Good to know, thanks.