Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Watsonville, CA (LIVE 24 Jul 2019, 14 Urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped here on the way to beach yesterday, great location, only 3 other cars there. Lots of people driving/walking by peeking at the cars and chargers. I find it ironic that it's right next door to the quick lube oil change place too :)

When I was there charging alone (one of the first to charge, the first?) I had many people come up to me and ask about the car, or at least eyeball me as they walked by. It was almost like they had never seen a Tesla before. I told one kid, "Get used to it, this parking lot is going to be full of Teslas from now on"

Reactions: Ulmo and bmah
Last Saturday we stopped by Target and I parked near the Supercharger to be close to my brethren. Bought groceries and on the way back to the car the grocery cart locked up about a row away from the supercharger. Seems the supercharger is past their cart "theft-protection" zone.

The sushi place nearby is decent. Service is mediocre but the food was great. Gotta try the Thai place next time.

Did see a few sketchy/homeless/bicycle riding people in the lot in the late evening.

Was the only one at the Supercharger.
Sushi there is good, but the Thai is to die for!!! Tell Suwana that Nikki sent you, and you'll get extra, extra good service... (It's already good, but they'll go above and beyond)

I highly recommend their massaman curry, spicy green bean dish and their pad thai - be warned pad thai is very authentic, so will have a 'sour' note that most US restaurants don't include

Sushi there is good, but the Thai is to die for!!! Tell Suwana that Nikki sent you, and you'll get extra, extra good service... (It's already good, but they'll go above and beyond)

I highly recommend their massaman curry, spicy green bean dish and their pad thai - be warned pad thai is very authentic, so will have a 'sour' note that most US restaurants don't include
This is not that kind of forum

But I too was going to try that place on our way to Carmel