Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Kelowna, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed!!
Photos from @TaiKolenko on Twitter

763B0168-DE5F-47B4-BD1D-D801570FA480.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope they complete it before my schedule Transcanada trip!
At the rate things are going with covid, the final electrical permit could be 'signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months' and still be approved before the border opens.

At the rate things are going with covid, the final electrical permit could be 'signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months' and still be approved before the border opens.
Our current (US) government's plans for how to tackle the situation and thereby speed up the border reopening are currently on public display. You can find them in the basement of the Eisenhower Executive Office Building at the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard'.

Crazy. I was at a Dr. appt on Friday that's right there and I didn't see them. I read about it in some article, then checked Tesla's map which makes no mention of them. I thought the article was wrong until I saw this thread. Lol, how'd I miss them? I would have parked within 20m of them!

edit: supercharge.info/map has them. Tesla.com's map doesn't. I went to supercharger.info which forwards to the tesla site. Didn't realize that until just now either.

• Funny
Reactions: Vancity-Tes1a
Crazy. I was at a Dr. appt on Friday that's right there and I didn't see them. I read about it in some article, then checked Tesla's map which makes no mention of them. I thought the article was wrong until I saw this thread. Lol, how'd I miss them? I would have parked within 20m of them!

edit: supercharge.info/map has them. Tesla.com's map doesn't. I went to supercharger.info which forwards to the tesla site. Didn't realize that until just now either.

On your next outing, can you take some pictures and post it here. Surprisingly, members in that area seem to be less active on TMC with SC updates!

Reactions: Vancity-Tes1a