Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Nyack, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by again. What’s going on is that they are landscaping the parking lot by doing some repairs such as curb replacement and putting stones, small trees and shrubs into the various curb-defined planting areas. The Supercharger stall area is included and so now blends in with the rest of the landscaping. They’ve unwrapped the lamppost pedestals in the process. Honestly, it looks like they have now completed the immediate area involving the Superchargers, but there’s no way to know when the mall (which is clearly dictating this) will say “go.” The meter face is still missing, BTW.

Still no power and no numbers on the stalls

IMG_20190704_085631-691x518.jpg

Still no power and no numbers on the stalls

Stopped by today and still no juice. There were however landscapers that were being rude. I had pulled in after another model 3 and seeing him plug in thought they were up. We both confirmed they were not, chatted a bit about others near and got back in our cars. I stopped next to the landscapers truck and got back around to ask if they knew anything and one had the power nozzel out and was miming humping it and he and the others were in hysterics. They froze when they saw me. I was irritated so I just said never mind and walked back to my car and drove away. The landscaping does look nice tho.

From past experience, can anyone confirm if the supercharger location will show in the app/main screen in car once live? Or is there typically a delay between the location going live, and showing up as an option in our menus?

I stopped by today because I really needed a charge. I had just picked up my Tesla from a local body shop after 10 days and it had only 20% charge. I went there and tried it out, but got the following screen so it's still not active. Also - do not park in the spot closest to the transformers. You cannot see the cars coming because there's a bush in the way.

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    488.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I stopped by today because I really needed a charge. I had just picked up my Tesla from a local body shop after 10 days and it had only 20% charge. I went there and tried it out, but got the following screen so it's still not active. Also - do not park in the spot closest to the transformers. You cannot see the cars coming because there's a bush in the way.
Did you end up across the river in Tarrytown for your charge?

Did you end up across the river in Tarrytown for your charge?

I will charge at home. Was just hoping to see if my free 5,000 miles of Supercharging was working.

I just got a reply back from Orange and Rockland power company and it sounds VERY close to working: "The site is energized. Our overheard crew completed the required work Yesterday. The site needs to be commissioned by Tesla before you can charge."