Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - West Seneca, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent. The Cheektowaga SC is consistently booked. It's about time Buffalo has more SCs than Erie PA.
Dont tell anyone, but theres a few free superchargers at Giga NY. Just drive by security and pretend like you belong.

Protip: navigate to the Cheektowaga SC in your car to precondition the battery, no other way to get it ready. Use your phone to get directions to Giga NY. 🤫

What is it that leads us to think this is the case? The pictures in the post have the cabinets still wrapped. Did I miss something?
Posts appear taller than than v3 posts along with the black post base sticking out in the pictures. v3 posts have white/aluminum base. The Made in Buffalo is a nice touch too, but doesn't convey v4.

• Informative
Reactions: BagheeraNY
Posts appear taller than than v3 posts along with the black post base sticking out in the pictures. v3 posts have white/aluminum base. The Made in Buffalo is a nice touch too, but doesn't convey v4.
Definitely different wrapping than usual but the black bases are the key. Unless they are wrapped in black plastic under the white.

When you say "free" do you mean available or that there is no cost? Security does not check enters? You can just drive in?
"Free" meaning there is no cost if you charge from them.

Security is probably a minimum-wage local contractor...just confidently drive by, nod at the booth and keep going. There isnt a gate to open or arm to raise...the guy sees a Tesla driving in, assumes you belong.

Reactions: TheTinRam
"Free" meaning there is no cost if you charge from them.

Security is probably a minimum-wage local contractor...just confidently drive by, nod at the booth and keep going. There isnt a gate to open or arm to raise...the guy sees a Tesla driving in, assumes you belong.
Parking pass or Employee ID are required while entering the property FYI

Dont tell anyone, but theres a few free superchargers at Giga NY. Just drive by security and pretend like you belong.

Hi, I'm the VP of Tesla Owners NY State and the Niagara Frontier regional organizer.

Everyone here, please be advised that leadership at the factory reached out to me on this issue.

TESLA CORPORATE IS WELL AWARE OF THE ILLEGAL CHARGING AND SECURITY HAS STARTED TURNING AWAY ANYONE NOT AUTHORIZED.

**THEY WILL CHARGE TRESPASSERS.** And I don't mean electrically. . . .

Please, do not earn local owners a bad reputation for violating their policy.

Thanks~

**THEY WILL CHARGE TRESPASSERS.** And I don't mean electrically. . . .

You can't charge somebody with trespassing unless you ask them to leave and they refuse. This is assuming they did not go through a locked gate or fence. If you can just drive in, that is not trespassing. If they have problems with people being on their property that should not be there, security should do a better job at keeping them out. Don't get me wrong, I agree that people who do not belong should not go in, but this "charge with trespass" is total BS.

You can't charge somebody with trespassing unless you ask them to leave and they refuse. This is assuming they did not go through a locked gate or fence. If you can just drive in, that is not trespassing. If they have problems with people being on their property that should not be there, security should do a better job at keeping them out. Don't get me wrong, I agree that people who do not belong should not go in, but this "charge with trespass" is total BS.
If it is posted to not trespass, they do not need to be asked to leave. Unless they can prove they have business being there, they are trespassing by entering the property. That's like saying it's not stealing if the door was left open and you take everything from someone else's car.