Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Willington, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A permit (PZ 22-16) was granted in Novemebr 2022 for a 2600 ft drive through and retail building and a small parking lot addition to the TA truck stop at 327 ruby rd. In the February 2024 meeting minutes the applicant submitted a slight change to the layout. In the meeting minutes the mention they have a lease with Tesla for 16 chargers in the new lot. As of this month they have started site excavation.

Hopefully the supercharger shakeup doesn’t ruin this one, it fills a hole between Vernon and Sturbridge. Now if we can just get one in Killingly .

Attachments

• 020624_pzc_minutes.pdf
    208.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 2023-11-29_DownEastGreen_Fri_May_17_2024_11-13-57.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 37
Great find - thanks for sharing. I think I actually heard rumors of this myself at some point but never found anything to back it up. When you say they have started site excavation, I assume this is just general site work for the plot of land, and not anything specific to supercharger work, right?

Added to supercharge.info as planned status (vs. permitted) as is it remains to be seen how Tesla Charging's restructuring will affect if or when this site will actually get superchargers. (also requested TMC admins rename and move this thread to the supercharger subforum).

As the site construction progresses it would be great to get updates on anything that potentially looks like supercharger work.