Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Windham Maine

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not yet…. Transformer is live though.
6DA54175-5701-4351-9524-60813A7DD377.jpeg

Darn. I'm driving to this area this weekend. I'd have loved to have a local option.
And there it is.

So that's Jackman, Skowhegan, Farmington, Windham and the Kennebunks all with Tesla Superchargers and Dieselgate Phase 1 Chargepoints. I reckon that if Tesla hadn't already built their Augusta SC they'd have put one at the West Gardiner Service Plaza.

Reactions: Cryptoengineer
And there it is.

So that's Jackman, Skowhegan, Farmington, Windham and the Kennebunks all with Tesla Superchargers and Dieselgate Phase 1 Chargepoints. I reckon that if Tesla hadn't already built their Augusta SC they'd have put one at the West Gardiner Service Plaza.
Either that or at the Irving, also at exit 112, on the other side of the highway, which is a much easier on and off the highway and which I used for years when driving former ICE vehicles. The Augusta Supercharger is fairly unappealing. There's nothing really near it for quick restrooms and a snack, unless one wants to walk up and down the hills a bit.

Either that or at the Irving, also at exit 112, on the other side of the highway, which is a much easier on and off the highway and which I used for years when driving former ICE vehicles. The Augusta Supercharger is fairly unappealing. There's nothing really near it for quick restrooms and a snack, unless one wants to walk up and down the hills a bit.

Well, in the same area of the Augusta Marketplace Mall there's a Red Robin (11am to 10pm) and El Agave mexican restaurant (11am to 10pm) within 500 feet. El Agave replaced a Ruby Tuesday.

Thanks. No worries. Was going up so thought it was worth sending an open invitation out just in case anyone was in the area or stir crazy. Not a good weather day for a gathering.

Oh and it seemed I needed to complete a long highway drive to qualify for a download of the latest FSD beta 😒. Installing now.

Ruby Tuesday was the original anchor for Maine superchargers.

Brewer and Augusta.

Although the Augusta Supercharger location is close to a Ruby Tuesday it's in a mall and in the parking lot of a different store.

Having done the deal, Tesla may have looked through the Ruby Tuesday locations, seen Augusta and liked it, and then had to talk to the mall owners.

The Brewer location is at a specific Ruby Tuesday.

In the end I don't think the deal resulted in many new locations.