Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Yermo, CA - Sunrise Canyon Rd (LIVE 25 May 2023, 40 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend is charging there now.
IMG_2972.jpeg
IMG_2976.jpeg
IMG_2977.jpeg
IMG_2988.jpeg

Charged here Saturday Morning (5/27/23).
Only 3 other cars charging at the time. Taco place was closed with no posted hours.
Shell station open with relatively clean restrooms and great snack selection.

Charged again Monday, late morning morning. About 30 cars charging this time.
Taco place was open, but not fully operational.

Staff were super friendly and seemed to be doing their best with short staff and incomplete inventory.
Ladies restroom closed, only men's open and not particularly clean. They were out of many menu items. Ordered 2 plates of tacos, first batch ready quickly, second plate 20+ minutes later, both were very tasty.

Wish them all the best and would go back.

Only 3 other cars charging at the time. Taco place was closed with no posted hours.

Staff were super friendly and seemed to be doing their best with short staff and incomplete inventory.
Ladies restroom closed, only men's open and not particularly clean. They were out of many menu items. Ordered 2 plates of tacos, first batch ready quickly, second plate 20+ minutes later, both were very tasty.

Thanks for that update. Sounds like the taco shop has to switch business models from (Insert Breaking Bad reference here) to actually serving tacos for Tesla owners. I am kidding but yes they now have opportunity to take advantage of. Or maybe rent goes up and a new business takes over.

how busy were the other superchargers in that area?

Often sites show as down but when you get there it’s just a guy updating the control HW and the chargers still work
Good to know. I had about 15% when I got to Baker on the way back to CA and didn't want to risk Yermo being offline. True, there's the Eddie World station in Yermo as well but that station is just as slow as Baker and has very few stalls so I opted for Baker.

baker is 250kw, eddie world is 150kw. i charged at baker both on the way to vegas and on the way back and had no issues.
Sure about that? App shows 40 stalls at 150kw for Baker. There is an addition of V3 stalls but it isn’t working yet. The map showing 45 stalls and 250kw max is an error. Check the thread for the Baker site, many people confirmed the expansion is still roped off.

Reactions: iamnid
Sure about that? App shows 40 stalls at 150kw for Baker. There is an addition of V3 stalls but it isn’t working yet. The map showing 45 stalls and 250kw max is an error. Check the thread for the Baker site, many people confirmed the expansion is still roped off.

the expansion is still not active, that's true. i was just going by what the screen in the car said (which is 250kw), i didn't really check it to verify because we only stopped long enough to use the restroom and get on our way. it didn't seem to be super slow, though, and got us enough charge each time to get to primm on the way there and barstow on the way back (since we needed an extra restroom stop anyway).