Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gigabit fiber pipe... probably not. That was just the initial load. I’ll keep an eye on it and report if the issue persists.
I think it is google. I find about 1 in 10 times it is slow to load. I looked at the generated code - it is simply a href to the google published sheet.
upload_2019-4-27_21-38-54.png

That's better, now I'm #12, but I think USA-West is always going to be the most competitive. More reasons to move to Canada.

Or Europe!

Oh, right, YouYou Xue made it obvious you don't wanna import a NA car to Europe until someone makes a CCS adapter for them, drat!

-Randy

@Half Dollar Bill @theflyer @tes-s
Can you please add me to the Google sheet and Tableau.

Thank You very much for your time.

Still Grinning ;-)
We'll see what we can do about a map. Do you have the dates you visited the superchargers - or at least good guesses? The maps don't work as well if all we have is an "x" marking visited superchagers. They look much better if we know the date visited.
upload_2019-5-13_1-10-41.png

@Half Dollar Bill @theflyer @tes-s
Can you please add me to the Google sheet and Tableau.

Thank You very much for your time.

Still Grinning ;-)
Here is a direct link to your map. Please try to find the dates you visited each of the superchargers so we can eliminate the x's. If you don't know exact dates, estimates are better than X's. We tend to use the last day of the month or the last day of the year for estimates.

Here is a direct link to your map. Please try to find the dates you visited each of the superchargers so we can eliminate the x's. If you don't know exact dates, estimates are better than X's. We tend to use the last day of the month or the last day of the year for estimates.
I got it, @Shesmyne2" ; pieced it together from the posting history. Missing dates updated so map and Tableau data should work.

Atascadero 10/19/18
Bakersfield 2/22/19
Buttonwillow 2/22/19
Daly City 3/31/19
E Palo Alto 10/19/18
Gilroy 10/19/18
Gustine 2/22/19
Harris Ranch 2/22/19
Hollister 10/21/18
Kettleman 2/22/19
Mtn View 10/19/18
Napa 11/17/18
Petaluma 11/16/18
Salinas 10/19/18
San Carlos 12/1/18
San Luis Obispo 10/21/18
San Mateo Bridgepointe 10/25/18
San Mateo Pk Pl 3/18/19
Tejon Ranch 2/22/19

Thanks for finding my itty bitty dots on the map!
I am very appreciative to you all for helping me.

Still Grinning ;-)