Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers visited 3.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found your new list tes-s.

please add San Jose blossom hill road, Rohnert park and Fairfield 2, Holiday Lane to my list for stops number 66, 67 and 68.
A seven hour journey but we avoided most of the local traffic around the bay.

Last edited:
I find myself expunged from all of this but remember being somewhere above 50. Since I have lost access to my old hard drive does someone have my last position on the chart or even my whole list? Message me if possible, TIA.
--

I find myself expunged from all of this but remember being somewhere above 50. Since I have lost access to my old hard drive does someone have my last position on the chart or even my whole list? Message me if possible, TIA.
--
I found you - with 46, at both the beginning of 2017 and 2018. Can't speak to how you disappeared but I believe there was some editing for folks that appeared inactive. Apologies if that was the case. Below is what you had in the table at 46:
Silverthorne, Glenwood, Cheyenne, Lusk, Rapid City, Murdo, Mitchell, Worthington, Albert Lea, La Crosse, Mauston, Rockford, Aurora, Mishawaka, Maumee, Macedonia, Grand Junction, Green River, Beaver, Las Vegas, Barstow, San Juan Capistrano, Kingman, Flagstaff, Holbrook, Gallup, Farmington, Blanding, Moab, Somerset, Hagerstown, Newark, Hamilton, Albany, Cranberry, Angola, Normal, Richfield, St. George, Primm, Needles, Indio, Quartzsite, Wickenburg, Cordes Lakes, Denver

This should be enough for the admin to add you, assuming you're looking to update for other trips and continue to add to the total.
The new tracker is more date-driven. Do you have rough guesses, maybe just month/year, for when you visited these?

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S
I'm starting to have speed issues with the spreadsheet. It takes a long time for it to load, scroll and allow changes. Tableau also refreshes randomly, presumably running out of memory trying to load various map layers. The more visits a person has, the more frequently it seems to refresh. At first, I thought the Tableau problem was limited to my cell phone, but I'm also experiencing refreshes from my desktop.

@aNullValue (Andrew) and I spoke quite a bit during the Custer trip about options for creating a SQL database or something else that can power our competition more smoothly than Google Sheets, allowing competitors to add visits easily from their smart phone or other devices while on the road. The idea would be to retain all of the statistics and information that we're currently gathering and reduce the amount of manual work involved in maintaining all of the data.

Thoughts from the group?

Reactions: Tdreamer
I just looked at the charts and graphs, and I am still at 109. I do not see any 2019 locations on my map.

I must be doing something wrong!

:)

Your Tableau map appears to be missing 2019 data ... I see it in the big spreadsheet, so you're doing everything correctly. @theflyer will need to correct that for you.

@cpa - I've add your 2019 visits to your default view. I think my updates today also fixed your tally and lack of visibility for 2019 data. Tableau is showing you at 147 now.

@Big Earl, thanks checking the spreadsheet and flagging for me.

Reactions: cpa