Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you driven Mt. Evans? ... Glad I did Mt. Evans once - a little too narrow for me. The crumbling pavement towards the edge did not add comfort.
Oh, that's the peak in Colorado that is the little-known sibling to Pikes Peak. I heard about it when I went through Colorado last year. I hear it is very low key...a great way to get up high without all the touristy stuff.

Oh, that's the peak in Colorado that is the little-known sibling to Pikes Peak.
A few feet higher, I believe. Reported to be the highest paved road in the US. Just me and the goat up there.
101_3092.JPG

Well, a few other people. No gift shop....
101_3115.JPG

101_3137.JPG

Over the last couple weeks, my wife and I (and dog) took our Model S on a road trip from NC to Michigan, over to Mt. Rushmore, and back. I was able to bag 25 more superchargers - I updated the spreadsheet with some help from @tes-s . Hoping to get to the century mark soon.

Added:
Mt. Hope WV
Parkersburg WV
Grove City OH
Ann Arbor MI
Bay City MI
Cadillac MI
Traverse City MI
Big Rapids MI
Muskegon MI (took the Lake Express ferry over to Milwaukee)
Mauston WI
La Crosse WI
Sherburn, MN
Oacoma SD
Wall SD
Custer SD
Murdo SD
Mitchell SD
Worthington MN
Albert Lea MN
Madison WI
Merrillville IN
Zionsville IN
West Cincinnati OH
Lexington KY
London KY

Hoping to get to the century mark soon.

Nice trip...looks like you actually used the SC network as it was intended, which means it will take you a little bit longer to get to 100 than some of us nuts who stop at every charger along the way (and several that are out of the way). :)

You should have come to Custer in May, we took over the town with Teslas. Though you probably had a little bit (a lot) better weather this time of the year.

Haha. I think you are likely to hold seventh. You better watch your six though as I'm continually scheming to see if there is a way I can catch you. ;-)

Looks like you found a way...and you can probably get a few more just going out to get a gallon of milk with all the new ones that keep opening up around you. Enjoy your time back at 7th. My next planned vacation is not until October when I'll be heading up to Maine (provided those three chargers open). I'll be fine at 8th for a while...I like even numbers. Besides, now YOU have the largest gap between you and another competitor, but at least now it's down to a more reasonable 108. :)

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA and Darren S
Looks like you found a way...and you can probably get a few more just going out to get a gallon of milk with all the new ones that keep opening up around you. Enjoy your time back at 7th. My next planned vacation is not until October when I'll be heading up to Maine (provided those three chargers open). I'll be fine at 8th for a while...I like even numbers. Besides, now YOU have the largest gap between you and another competitor, but at least now it's down to a more reasonable 108. :)
I wasn't going to gloat. ;)

Seriously, I didn't even realize I'd capture seventh with this trip and it wasn't even a goal if you can believe that. I didn't realize Kennebunk and Hooksett were doubles and my route evolved during the trip in a way that added a few more than planned.

Reactions: DavidB
Nice trip...looks like you actually used the SC network as it was intended, which means it will take you a little bit longer to get to 100 than some of us nuts who stop at every charger along the way (and several that are out of the way). :)

You should have come to Custer in May, we took over the town with Teslas. Though you probably had a little bit (a lot) better weather this time of the year.
I would have liked to visit Custer in May with everyone else, but unfortunately my schedule would not allow. The weather was excellent on this trip, and I really enjoyed the relatively traffic-free I-90 in South Dakota with its 80 mph speed limit.

I'm up to 97 superchargers now - I would have probably hit 100 on this trip if I hadn't used several destination chargers along the way.

Ok....I'm going to join the club. Please bear with me as I have quite a few to enter. @tes-s SuperCharger & month/year used.

Petaluma - May/2019
Fairfield Holiday Ln - Sept 2018
Fairfield Travis Blvd - Sept 2018
Vacaville - Sept 2018
Chico - July 2019
Roseville - July 2018
Rocklin - Feb 2019
Truckee Rockaway - July 2018
Truckee Dinner Pass - July 2018
Antioch - June 2019
Concord - July 2019
San Ramon Diablo - July 2019
San Ramon - July 2019
Dublin - July 2019
Pleasanton - June 2019
Livermore - Dec 2018
Manteca - June 2019
Hayward - June 2019
Alameda - July 2019
Daly City - July 2019
San Mateo Bridgepoint - Feb 2019
San Mateo Park Place - June 2019
San Carlos - July 2019
East Palo Alto - Jan 2019
Mountain View - May 2019
Sunnyvale - March 2019
Cupertino - March 2019
Milpitas - May 2019
Fremont Kato (250 kW) - June 2019
Hollister - July 2019
Gustine - Dec 2018
Kettleman City - July 2019
Buttonwillow - Dec 2018
Bakersfield - Jan 2019
Mojave - Dec 2018
Yermo - Jan 2019
Baker - Dec 2018
Primm - Jan 2019
Las Vegas South - Dec 2018
Henderson - Dec 2018

Got 40. Let me know if you need anything further. Thank you.

Ok....I'm going to join the club. Please bear with me as I have quite a few to enter. @tes-s SuperCharger & month/year used.

Petaluma - May/2019
Fairfield Holiday Ln - Sept 2018
Fairfield Travis Blvd - Sept 2018
Vacaville - Sept 2018
Chico - July 2019
Roseville - July 2018
Rocklin - Feb 2019
Truckee Rockaway - July 2018
Truckee Dinner Pass - July 2018
Antioch - June 2019
Concord - July 2019
San Ramon Diablo - July 2019
San Ramon - July 2019
Dublin - July 2019
Pleasanton - June 2019
Livermore - Dec 2018
Manteca - June 2019
Hayward - June 2019
Alameda - July 2019
Daly City - July 2019
San Mateo Bridgepoint - Feb 2019
San Mateo Park Place - June 2019
San Carlos - July 2019
East Palo Alto - Jan 2019
Mountain View - May 2019
Sunnyvale - March 2019
Cupertino - March 2019
Milpitas - May 2019
Fremont Kato (250 kW) - June 2019
Hollister - July 2019
Gustine - Dec 2018
Kettleman City - July 2019
Buttonwillow - Dec 2018
Bakersfield - Jan 2019
Mojave - Dec 2018
Yermo - Jan 2019
Baker - Dec 2018
Primm - Jan 2019
Las Vegas South - Dec 2018
Henderson - Dec 2018

Got 40. Let me know if you need anything further. Thank you.

Welcome to the fray, @jjgunn, but can you clarify the "Fairfield Holiday Ln" location for me? It only opened on 05/11/2019 and you listed a visit date of 09/2018.

All of your other visits are good. I'll list you at 40 for now but let me know about the Fairfield visit date. Thanks.