Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I didn't beat the single day record, but I do believe it is achievable with proper planning and execution (that I didn't do). I still added quite a few new locations and I'm 46/48 for lower 48 states this year. Vermont and Arkansas will be knocked off the list by first week of November, but until then, I'm in Winterport, ME for the month.

1. Norfolk, VA (10/2/20)
  2. Newport News, VA (10/2/20)
  3. Richmond, VA (10/3/20) - START 8am 1
  4. Glen Allen, VA (10/3/20) 2
  5. Fredericksburg, VA 3
  6. Woodbridge, VA 4
  7. Springfield, VA 5
  8. Vienna, VA 6
  9. Gaithersburg, MD 7
  10. Rockville, MD 8
  11. North Bethesda, MD 9
  12. Washington, DC - Wisconsin Ave NW 10
  13. Riverdale Park, MD 11
  14. Laurel, MD 12
  15. Hanover, MD 13
  16. Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row 14
  17. White Marsh, MD 15
  18. Aberdeen, MD 16
  19. North East, MD 17
  20. Newark, DE 18
  21. Claymont, DE 19
  22. Paulsboro, NJ 20
  23. Deptford, NJ 21
  24. Marlton, NJ 22
  25. Maple Shade, NJ (V3)23
  26. Bensalem, PA 24
  27. Burlington, NJ 25
  28. Hamilton Township, NJ 26
  29. Robbinsville, NJ 27
  30. North Brunswick, NJ 28
  31. East Brunswick, NJ - State Route 18 - 29
  32. Edison, NJ 30
  33. Woodbridge Township, NJ 31
  34. Staten Island, NY - Veterans Rd West - 32
  35. Elizabeth, NJ (V3) 33
  36. Kearny, NJ 34 - midnight
  37. Bronx, NY - Bay Plaza 35 10/4/20
  38. New Rochelle, NY 36 10/4/20
  39. Darien, CT (NB) (V3) 37 10/4/20 - 24hr done
  40. Milford, CT - NB 10/4/20
  41. Madison, CT - NB (V3) 10/4/20
  42. New London, CT (V3) 10/4/20
  43. East Greenwich, RI 10/4/20
  44. Mansfield, MA 10/4/20
  45. Dedham, MA 10/4/20
  46. Boston, MA - Allstate Rd 10/4/20
  47. Revere, MA (V3) 10/4/20
  48. Lynnfield, MA 10/4/20
  49. Seabrook, NH 10/4/20
  50. Kennebunk, NH - NB 10/4/20
  51. Portland, ME 10/4/20
  52. Freeport, ME 10/4/20
  53. Augusta, ME 10/4/20
  54. Brewer, ME 10/4/20
View attachment 595597 View attachment 595598 View attachment 595599 View attachment 595600

Nice work!
Just knocked out the ME chargers last week. Beautiful up there now. I did some volunteer work near there in Orland at HOME (Homeworkers Organized for More Employment). Run by an excommunicated nun with a chain saw. Also adopted my first dog from there, Baxter.

Well, I didn't beat the single day record, but I do believe it is achievable with proper planning and execution (that I didn't do). I still added quite a few new locations and I'm 46/48 for lower 48 states this year. Vermont and Arkansas will be knocked off the list by first week of November, but until then, I'm in Winterport, ME for the month.

1. Norfolk, VA (10/2/20)
  2. Newport News, VA (10/2/20)
  3. Richmond, VA (10/3/20) - START 8am 1
  4. Glen Allen, VA (10/3/20) 2
  5. Fredericksburg, VA 3
  6. Woodbridge, VA 4
  7. Springfield, VA 5
  8. Vienna, VA 6
  9. Gaithersburg, MD 7
  10. Rockville, MD 8
  11. North Bethesda, MD 9
  12. Washington, DC - Wisconsin Ave NW 10
  13. Riverdale Park, MD 11
  14. Laurel, MD 12
  15. Hanover, MD 13
  16. Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row 14
  17. White Marsh, MD 15
  18. Aberdeen, MD 16
  19. North East, MD 17
  20. Newark, DE 18
  21. Claymont, DE 19
  22. Paulsboro, NJ 20
  23. Deptford, NJ 21
  24. Marlton, NJ 22
  25. Maple Shade, NJ (V3)23
  26. Bensalem, PA 24
  27. Burlington, NJ 25
  28. Hamilton Township, NJ 26
  29. Robbinsville, NJ 27
  30. North Brunswick, NJ 28
  31. East Brunswick, NJ - State Route 18 - 29
  32. Edison, NJ 30
  33. Woodbridge Township, NJ 31
  34. Staten Island, NY - Veterans Rd West - 32
  35. Elizabeth, NJ (V3) 33
  36. Kearny, NJ 34 - midnight
  37. Bronx, NY - Bay Plaza 35 10/4/20
  38. New Rochelle, NY 36 10/4/20
  39. Darien, CT (NB) (V3) 37 10/4/20 - 24hr done
  40. Milford, CT - NB 10/4/20
  41. Madison, CT - NB (V3) 10/4/20
  42. New London, CT (V3) 10/4/20
  43. East Greenwich, RI 10/4/20
  44. Mansfield, MA 10/4/20
  45. Dedham, MA 10/4/20
  46. Boston, MA - Allstate Rd 10/4/20
  47. Revere, MA (V3) 10/4/20
  48. Lynnfield, MA 10/4/20
  49. Seabrook, NH 10/4/20
  50. Kennebunk, NH - NB 10/4/20
  51. Portland, ME 10/4/20
  52. Freeport, ME 10/4/20
  53. Augusta, ME 10/4/20
  54. Brewer, ME 10/4/20
View attachment 595597 View attachment 595598 View attachment 595599 View attachment 595600

Great effort, @branden, I've updated the spreadsheet and you jumped up to 366 now.

How close were you to breaking the single-day record? There were some that you missed that were along or near your route so hopefully you weren't just 2 or 3 shy.

I'm getting disenchanted with the Tableau solution to the maps.

* It doesn't use screen real-estate wisely
* It's irritatingly slow
* It has no route-planning capability
* It has to be updated as a separate step to updating the spreadsheet, instead of picking up the spreadsheet in real-time
* Not really suitable for use on cell phones

At one time, @BlueShift was contemplating adding personalized maps to supercharge.info. Since he already has ability for users to log in and maintain a list of "personal" waypoints, picking up the appropriate spreadsheet line and marking the user's visited SCs would not be that hard. I did a prototype of it myself when the data was kept directly in the Superchargers Visited thread. I stopped playing with it after Google Maps changed their interface, and because I couldn't get around CORS limitations reading the data out of TMC.

One hopes that getting the info out of Google Sheets is not a difficult problem. Having a stand-alone web page that's responsive and less brittle seems like something to consider.

Great effort, @branden, I've updated the spreadsheet and you jumped up to 366 now.

How close were you to breaking the single-day record? There were some that you missed that were along or near your route so hopefully you weren't just 2 or 3 shy.
I managed 34 by midnight, but I started at 8am - the night before (after a long day) I had it in my head that the record was for a 24hr period so I didn't put much effort into starting early. If I had started even 6am, I would've beaten the current record of 40.

I'm getting disenchanted with the Tableau solution to the maps.

One hopes that getting the info out of Google Sheets is not a difficult problem.

Give it another shot. Should be much easier to get the visit information out of the spreadsheet than the old wiki.

We have created a "relational-like model" in the spreadsheet with three sheets: Superchargers (key is SID that comes from supercharge.info), Competitors (key is CID that we assign and TMC handle is a data field), and Visits (key is CID/SID and data is date visited).

If you use the "relational" model you can ignore the right-most columns in the Superchargers tab that has the competitors listed and their dates.

If you have time to do this, let's continue the discussion in the other thread - Superchargers visited 3.0

Maybe the whole game can be migrated to the supercharge.info platform....

• Helpful
Reactions: Darren S
Give it another shot. Should be much easier to get the visit information out of the spreadsheet than the old wiki.

We have created a "relational-like model" in the spreadsheet with three sheets: Superchargers (key is SID that comes from supercharge.info), Competitors (key is CID that we assign and TMC handle is a data field), and Visits (key is CID/SID and data is date visited).

If you use the "relational" model you can ignore the right-most columns in the Superchargers tab that has the competitors listed and their dates.

If you have time to do this, let's continue the discussion in the other thread - Superchargers visited 3.0

Maybe the whole game can be migrated to the supercharge.info platform....
Would be great to get this into fully relational database. Would be cool to have it all be part of supercharger.info. fully support will follow and help as. I can on link in Tes-S' post.

How is the foliage? I might be wandering back up to New England next weekend. The route you took today is fabulous.
The foliage was pretty good, but not as vibrant as in past years. I've heard that the lack of rain this year has muted the colors, plus the day was quite overcast. I would think the foliage should still be decent next weekend.
The traffic was quite heavy at times -.e.g. Woodstock, VT was a solid line of cars through the town.

October 5, 2020
#177 Hawthorne - W 120th St, CA

Attachments

• 16F5808D-53EA-40F1-80AE-1526DEDC3259.jpeg
    16F5808D-53EA-40F1-80AE-1526DEDC3259.jpeg
    424.9 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: NKYTA
Would be cool to have it all be part of supercharger.info.
I do use the Supercharge.info app as my main repository of where I have visited, so it would save me a step. But as with posting your visits to this thread in order to back up your claim of the date you visited, it would be nice if there was another step if the game moved to the app.

Too many times I have seen that a favorite I had previously marked in the car NAV as a Supercharger visit is no longer marked. That's when I moved to the redundant system with the app. Then I use that info to feed the spreadsheet and this thread. I like that on the spreadsheet I can add a date w/o it being a realtime event. If I screw up a favorite in the car I have to unfavorite ALL the sites I visited since and put them all back in, in order.

I do use the Supercharge.info app as my main repository of where I have visited, so it would save me a step. But as with posting your visits to this thread in order to back up your claim of the date you visited, it would be nice if there was another step if the game moved to the app.

Too many times I have seen that a favorite I had previously marked in the car NAV as a Supercharger visit is no longer marked. That's when I moved to the redundant system with the app. Then I use that info to feed the spreadsheet and this thread. I like that on the spreadsheet I can add a date w/o it being a realtime event. If I screw up a favorite in the car I have to unfavorite ALL the sites I visited since and put them all back in, in order.
Randy - can you expand on/clarify what you are saying. When You refer to the Supercharge.info app, are you referring to Supercharge.info the web site or some other App? If so, how do you use it as a repository of where you have visited? By using 'Saved Routes'? That seems somewhat limited, or is there another method I don't know about?

Sorry, I use the Superchargers app that I always assumed was connected to Supercharge.info as they have the same data and it gets updated about the same time.

IMG_2108.jpeg

I open it IMG_2105.png, I click on the charger, usually centered where I am IMG_2106.png, and I click Bookmark and mark it as visited IMG_2107.png

At the same time, I add a favorite of this Supercharger to my car's NAV giving me a chronological list of Superchargers Visited

When I get home I update the spreadsheet, as it won't load correctly on my car's browser (nor I think on my phone's), and post here.

• Informative
Reactions: Darren S
Sorry, I use the Superchargers app that I always assumed was connected to Supercharge.info as they have the same data and it gets updated about the same time.

View attachment 595874

I open it View attachment 595871, I click on the charger, usually centered where I am View attachment 595872, and I click Bookmark and mark it as visited View attachment 595873

At the same time, I add a favorite of this Supercharger to my car's NAV giving me a chronological list of Superchargers Visited

When I get home I update the spreadsheet, as it won't load correctly on my car's browser (nor I think on my phone's), and post here.

I use a notebook and pencil. Works like a champ, and it is never offline or subject to technical difficulties.

Serving me faithfully and unconditionally since first grade.

View attachment 595874

I open it View attachment 595871, I click on the charger, usually centered where I am View attachment 595872, and I click Bookmark and mark it as visited View attachment 595873

Thanks. OK, now I understand. I don't believe that the Superchargers App has any official connection to Supercharge.info other than using it as a data source.