Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 1 of what will be a relatively quick trip. Two revisits in my efforts to fill in my TeslaFi map with visits from before Sept 2019.

Hours lost in I-95 traffic between DC and Richmond. Fredericksburg congestion gets worse and worse with each passing day.

Tomorrow we'll be getting a few new-to-me superchargers and a few revisits in the Raleigh, Winston-Salem, and Charlotte areas.

Check-ins for 2023-12-22
- Stony Creek, VA (#1490) (Comment: Good charge )
- Henderson - E Andrews Ave, NC (#1491) (Comment: Good charge )
- Knightdale, NC (#1492) (Comment: Good charge )
- Richmond, VA (repeat) (Comment: Good charge )
- South Hill, VA (repeat) (Comment: Good charge. Busy. )

1703302352128.png

I always wonder who even goes to this kind of bowl game. Now I know!
Yes, my son plays trombone in the Syracuse band :D he had a great time and we enjoyed their performances.

Between the two schools, there were nearly 500 band + guard students at the game. Never mind the 50+? football players and recruits on each side who probably also have friends & family in the stands. USF is relatively local (Tampa) so they had a lot of fans/students/alumni in attendance, and SU just seems to have a very large alumni network. (I walked the mall for ~10 minutes while charging in Boca, wearing a SU shirt, and in that short time two people called out "Go Syracuse" to me. Happens a lot when I wear SU orange gear, actually.) FAU stadium holds ~30K people total; seats along both sidelines were pretty full at least through halftime, so I'd guess 20K+ attended. Unsurprisingly, the SU side was relatively empty by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Just pulled a 14.5 hour all-nighter against my better judgement. Now it's time to take my boys to the pool and have a rest.

Check-ins for 2023-12-23
- Stuart, FL (#877)
- Port Saint Lucie - Florida's Turnpike, FL (#878)
- Port St. Lucie, FL (#879)
- Fort Pierce, FL (#880)
- Fort Pierce - S Kings Hwy, FL (#881)
- Vero Beach, FL (#882)
- Sebastian, FL (#883)
- West Melbourne, FL (#884)
- Melbourne, FL (#885)
- Rockledge, FL (#886)

Check-ins for 2023-12-24
- Cocoa, FL (#887)
- Titusville, FL (#888)
- Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL (#889)
- Orlando - E Colonial Dr, FL (#890)
- Winter Park, FL (#891)
- Altamonte Springs, FL (#892)
- Sanford, FL (#893)
- Apopka, FL (#894)
- Winter Garden, FL (#895)
- Turkey Lake, FL (#896)
- Orlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL (#897)
- Orlando - S Orange Blossom Trl, FL (#898)
- Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#899)
- Orlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#900)
- Orlando - Central Florida Pkwy, FL (#901)
- Orlando - Palm Pkwy, FL (#902)
- Celebration, FL (#903)
- Kissimmee, FL (#904)
- Davenport, FL (#905)
- Kissimmee - W Osceola Pkwy, FL (#906)
- Canoe Creek, FL (#907)
- Fort Drum, FL (#908)
- Sebring, FL (#909)

We'll be stationary in Atlanta for a few days. I hope to sneak out and get two of the remaining three in the Atlanta area before we leave. The third will be on our way out.

Tried to install the latest Holiday update in Raleigh. Unfortunately it left my car in a pretty sorry state. Tried all morning yesterday to undork it without success. Went by the Raleigh Service Center. They said there was nothing they could do. I asked if they could push the update to me again in the hopes it would overwrite whatever had gone wrong with the original download. I drove manually all day without any safety or ADAS features. The backup camera also didn't work. Let me tell you, backing into full superchargers in a big X without the aid of the backup camera is no fun at all.

I then installed the update later that night after getting Bernadette settled into the hotel. Thankfully, that worked and all functionality returned. That was a big relief.

Check-ins for 2023-12-23
- Cary - Tryon Rd, NC (#1493)
- Troutman, NC (#1494)
- Fort Mill - Carolina Pl, SC (#1495)
- Raleigh, NC (repeat)
- Burlington, NC (repeat)
- Greensboro, NC (repeat)
- Charlotte, NC (repeat)
- Greenville, SC (repeat)

Check-ins for 2023-12-24
- Commerce, GA (#1496)
- Gainesville, GA (#1497) (First to check-in)
- Duluth - Peachtree Industrial Blvd, GA (#1498)
- Norcross, GA (#1499)
- Buford, GA (repeat)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Just pulled a 14.5 hour all-nighter against my better judgement. Now it's time to take my boys to the pool and have a rest.

Check-ins for 2023-12-23
- Stuart, FL (#877)
- Port Saint Lucie - Florida's Turnpike, FL (#878)
- Port St. Lucie, FL (#879)
- Fort Pierce, FL (#880)
- Fort Pierce - S Kings Hwy, FL (#881)
- Vero Beach, FL (#882)
- Sebastian, FL (#883)
- West Melbourne, FL (#884)
- Melbourne, FL (#885)
- Rockledge, FL (#886)

Check-ins for 2023-12-24
- Cocoa, FL (#887)
- Titusville, FL (#888)
- Orlando - N Alafaya Trail, FL (#889)
- Orlando - E Colonial Dr, FL (#890)
- Winter Park, FL (#891)
- Altamonte Springs, FL (#892)
- Sanford, FL (#893)
- Apopka, FL (#894)
- Winter Garden, FL (#895)
- Turkey Lake, FL (#896)
- Orlando - Millenia Plaza Way, FL (#897)
- Orlando - S Orange Blossom Trl, FL (#898)
- Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#899)
- Orlando - 7826 W Sand Lake Rd, FL (#900)
- Orlando - Central Florida Pkwy, FL (#901)
- Orlando - Palm Pkwy, FL (#902)
- Celebration, FL (#903)
- Kissimmee, FL (#904)
- Davenport, FL (#905)
- Kissimmee - W Osceola Pkwy, FL (#906)
- Canoe Creek, FL (#907)
- Fort Drum, FL (#908)
- Sebring, FL (#909)
Congrats on 900!!

Holiday break cut short by COVID. Fortunately my mother is already starting to feel better, but the rest of us were exposed (staying at her place) so we’re back home and staying put for at least a few days.

Check-ins for 2023-12-24
- Canoe Creek, FL (#213)
- Daytona Beach - Gateway North Dr, FL (#214)
- Yulee, FL (#215)

Check-ins for 2023-12-25
- Florence - N Williston Rd, SC (#216)
- Colonial Heights - Conduit Rd, VA (#217)

Check-ins for 2023-12-23
- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#1731)
- Rocklin - Granite Dr, CA (#1733) (First to check-in)

Jeez, this NorCal crew are so complacent that we don’t take First or Meetup pictures any more! 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I totally forgot to check in here, geez, better late than never:

Check-ins for 2023-12-23
- Walnut Creek - 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, CA (#1049)
- Rocklin - Granite Dr, CA (#1050) (First to check-in)

It was really good to see you guys, driving that far is much more fun if there's someone there to share the reward. In my defense it was Xmas Eve when I would normally have posted, and then Xmas Day, so really today is the first Hunter Working Day since