Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sweet sweet revenge at the Oxnard Tesla Supercharger today.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The odd thing is that if he were just willing to drive over the curb he head plenty of space to drive on out of there even with the tow truck blocking him.

Do you think there's a chance that he was just broken down and waiting for a tow?

Edit: Ahh but I didn't see the second picture. Awesome!!!
He could have gotten out but I’m guessing that the truck arrived before the owner and his family were done with their lunch. I don’t know what would have happened if he “ran” but I’m guessing there would have been something legal and law enforcement would have been involved. When I pulled up the situation was exactly as you see it in pic #4 as I grabbed my phone pretty quick after assessing the situation.

You’re kidding right? So a dude with two full sleeved tats. A flat-brimmed
cap, a Duck Dynasty beard just happens to break down in a 5000 car parking lot and chose to wedge his car against a giant sign post at one of the most busy Superchargers in the country and you think this was a guy that “may have just broke down there”? If you seriously think this is even a remote possibility, call me about a bridge I have for sale ASAP!

Anti-Tesla pickup truck drivers take over a Supercharger station again - Electrek
I fail to see what his tattoos and personal appearance have to do with anything. Do you normally walk around in life being so judgmental of others? Wow.

I fail to see what his tattoos and personal appearance have to do with anything. Do you normally walk around in life being so judgmental of others? Wow.

It's not a stereotype/judgment within the factual context of a sloped-forehead cocknose using his jacked up bro dozer to to block EV chargers. Just a statement of fact.

Yes, you are right: his personal appearance had nothing to do with anything, except...

He seemed upset that the poster was taking photographs. He did not offer up an explanation that his truck had broken down, and he coasted to the nearest spot that was out of the way. He did not apologize for blocking two or three spaces for Teslas to charge. He did not volunteer to our poster that he had stayed with his disabled vehicle the whole time that he was waiting for the flatbed to arrive. In short, he behaved like a crude and crass individual who has no regard for others who are not like him. He fit the redneck, undereducated stereotype that seems to be a lot more prevalent today. In short, he showed no contrition or remorse for what he did.

I would have zero reluctance to offer up the same judgmental comment if the person instead had been driving an Aston Martin, wearing a $2,500 suit and $750 shoes--just the other side of the spectrum.