Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also...any plans on making a 20" version of this?

This actually came up a full three times for me this weekend with other forum members at TMC Connect. Tsportline was on people's minds given their booth at the show, and owners of their current 19" wheels seem really happy with them, but I wish there was a 20" option and so did the other members that brought it up.

The 21"s are not very well-suited for daily driving. I have a track car with higher profile tires that gives me pothole nightmares when I drive it on the street, I can't imagine going thinner still.

That said, the sizing on the 19"s seems very rare, and we can't get any of the best-in-class summer tires in the stock 19" sizing. I would LOVE a way to get factory look wheels like these in a size that allows us to retain similar-to-stock overall diameter, particularly one that supports Michelin's Pilot Super Sports.

If that existed, I'd absolutely buy it, and I think a lot of others would, too.

Appreciate your input We will take this under consideration.

PS: We will be doing a promotion with Yokohama in the upcoming months co-promoting their Advan A/S All Season High Performance tire. Great grip with a 50,000 mile warranty. A bit better performance than the oe Model S 19" tires.

This actually came up a full three times for me this weekend with other forum members at TMC Connect. Tsportline was on people's minds given their booth at the show, and owners of their current 19" wheels seem really happy with them, but I wish there was a 20" option and so did the other members that brought it up.

The 21"s are not very well-suited for daily driving. I have a track car with higher profile tires that gives me pothole nightmares when I drive it on the street, I can't imagine going thinner still.

That said, the sizing on the 19"s seems very rare, and we can't get any of the best-in-class summer tires in the stock 19" sizing. I would LOVE a way to get factory look wheels like these in a size that allows us to retain similar-to-stock overall diameter, particularly one that supports Michelin's Pilot Super Sports.

If that existed, I'd absolutely buy it, and I think a lot of others would, too.

Appreciate your input We will take this under consideration.

PS: We will be doing a promotion with Yokohama in the upcoming months co-promoting their Advan A/S All Season High Performance tire. Great grip with a 50,000 mile warranty. A bit better performance than the oe Model S 19" tires.

FWIW I would have bought 20s if you made them instead of 19s. I know lots of others have said the same. But we all have your 19s now. There may be some that would still get a second set of 20s though.

Would this promotion be a wheels+mounted tires+TPMS shipped type deal (like TireRack offers)? Any ideas on pricing?

thanks.

Yes, something like that. We should have more info after the Monterey Car Weekend!

Do you have any more info on this promotion? I'd like to get the free shipping deal this weekend, unless you have details of this combo deal coming out soon (and pricing)?

thanks.

Can someone please post some pics. of a grey model S with matt black or grey Tsportline rims?

Ah-- I knew there way a request on here somewhere. Stumbled across it again!

More pics are here: T Sportline Pictures - Page 4

But here's one (for convenience):

IMG_5130.JPG

My apologies if I missed it because I am somewhat new to the aftermarket wheel world but are there left hand and right hand patterns of these wheels or are they all patterned the same? If I am using incorrect terminology I am asking if the pattern is reversed for each side of the car so that the vanes are all facing the same direction. Also, can these be recolored to a bronze finish or would that cause a problem?

Thanks in advance.

What tire pressures are people using for their 19" rims? With a P85+ and TSTs with 245/45/19 all season tires, should I still use the P85+ tire pressures or the same for all four corners?

I have been using 129 ft-lbs (175 N-m) for the TSTs on my S85, same as factory spec.

he asked for tire pressures and you both gave him torque spec. dohhh

use 45psi tire pressure for those 245/45/19 tires.