Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor T Sportline 19" TST Wheels For Sale Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On behalf of everyone at T Sportline we would like to thank the first 15 TMC members that purchased and reserved a set of our TST wheels.
This post marks the end of our free shipping promotion.
We are still accepting orders for our wheels. We are on schedule as originally mentioned for the wheels to arrive the week of April 21, 2014.
Please call us at 866.991.4776 to place your order.

Last edited:
silver-tst-black-tesla-7.jpg

silver-tst-black-tesla-2.jpg

Full gallery here: Gallery | TSportline.com | Carbon fiber tesla accesories | forged tesla wheels | tesla interior accessories

GG, how do you think this color will go with Green? It looks very blue against the Grey. These are considerably lighter than the Gunmetal Rials...I am almost considering the Matte Black option, but I really prefer the shiny, reflective finish.

Last edited:
Wow these silver TSTs look fantastic also. This is *not* making my decision any easier, as I just put my factory 19s back on, and realized how much I like the bright silver look!

Jake, get both the silver and grey TSTs; your collection will be complete :)

Seriously, silver looks great but, the green-and-grey is a killer combo. I'm waiting for the first reports before pulling the trigger myself (may time it with tire replacement though).

Believe me G_G, I have considered it! Though 16 wheels for one car would get me thrown right out of the house. Newscutter and I are hatching a plan to possibly get one set in each color, and pair up the best matches with his Grey (delivery in June) or my Green. At the very least, I will get to preview the grey TSTs he ordered against my Green in person, before I decide.

But what about Matte Black? Hmmm, back to the drawing board...

Yep I talked to some guys at a Cars & Coffee last weekend with Matte Black and even Gloss Black wheels, and they said the dirt shows up even more on black than on silver. I am hoping the grey will look every bit as good as the OEM Tesla Grey or my Rial Gunmetal Grey does on the Green. We shall find out in a few short weeks!

Or maybe, we should order one set of silver and one set of grey, and each put one color on one side of our cars!

haha, I was just writing this too, then read your post! perfect idea

- - - Updated - - -

Believe me G_G, I have considered it! Though 16 wheels for one car would get me thrown right out of the house. Newscutter and I are hatching a plan to possibly get one set in each color, and pair up the best matches with his Grey (delivery in June) or my Green. At the very least, I will get to preview the grey TSTs he ordered against my Green in person, before I decide.

But what about Matte Black? Hmmm, back to the drawing board...

I have 12... should probably get rid of the 21"s if I'm going to get more wheels

this was fixed on this thread.

Ah I just used my phone phone to look at this thread and I see the pics. After going back to my desktop and looking at the link, you are embedding direct links to your website and unfortunately my company firewall is blocking your website. You should attach the images directly to the forums instead of providing HTML links to your site.

I have ordered a set of the matte black rims. Do I need to have separate TPMS sensors or can I use my original ones? I am going to mount my summer tires on the black rims and keep my snow tires on my silver rims. Is it better not to move the TPMS sensors back and forth between winter and summer tires?

You can use your original TPMS sensors.

I have ordered a set of the matte black rims. Do I need to have separate TPMS sensors or can I use my original ones? I am going to mount my summer tires on the black rims and keep my snow tires on my silver rims. Is it better not to move the TPMS sensors back and forth between winter and summer tires?