Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking Delivery Friday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my white MS100D on August 4th, and will be taking delivery on Friday.

I just had my HPWC installed today, and it finally feels real. I've read about every thread on this forum, watched every youtube video, and common point out things the fine folks at Tesla didn't know. Financing is squared away, and I'm ready. I also have my detailer scheduled for Saturday Morning at 8am to apply CS2 - Titanium to protect the paint.

It's seriously like looking at your unwrapped presents under the tree, and not being able to play with them. I feel like when Cartman froze himself in Southpark so he didn't have to wait to get the Wii.

Hi...just wanted to check where are you getting paint protection done from...I am in Ashburn, VA.
Exotic Vehicle Wraps, Dulles. Seems to be one of the best places in the area, out here. See their website for more: Vehicle Wraps, xPel and SunTek Paint Protection, Ceramic Pro Certified

I dropped by to see their work before giving them a deposit for my Suntek appointment (they like Suntek better for a full wrap, it works better around corners) and saw a Model X they were doing a full wrap on, changing it from White to Matte Red, looked great. They had a lot of trim off it, like side markers, wheel trim, etc. They really do a detailed (no pun intended!) job.

Exotic Vehicle Wraps, Dulles. Seems to be one of the best places in the area, out here. See their website for more: Vehicle Wraps, xPel and SunTek Paint Protection, Ceramic Pro Certified

I dropped by to see their work before giving them a deposit for my Suntek appointment (they like Suntek better for a full wrap, it works better around corners) and saw a Model X they were doing a full wrap on, changing it from White to Matte Red, looked great. They had a lot of trim off it, like side markers, wheel trim, etc. They really do a detailed (no pun intended!) job.
Thanks...I am in...will visit them on Saturday and see if I can get an appointment. Thanks again for the info.

Reactions: boaterva

How much does this cost? I get my S on the 19th and live in MoCo.

How much does this cost? I get my S on the 19th and live in MoCo.
Really depends on what you have and what you want. Might be different for an X vs S (X's don't have a 'roof' but have a bit more body, the top is all glass... ). I'd go through the quote request on the website, Tami will get a quote from Bobby (reviews are stellar, and work I saw was excellent.

Price-wise, it's on the upper edge, because Washington Metro: Mine was say low $7K-ish for a complete Suntek Ultra Ultimate (which is the non-matte) Full Wrap (everything) on an X. You can then choose or not to have added Opticoat on top of that.