Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tein coilovers and larger tires installed MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had Tein coilovers installed and also swapped out my stock summer tires for all seasons. Due to limited stock on tires, I went with Pirelli Scorpion Zero 265/40/21 front and 295/35/21 rear.

Prior to upgrading the tires, I was running 20mm spacers. Due to the larger tires, I had to take the spacers off because there was a lot of rubbing in the front. Without the spacers, I have no more rubbing.

Ride quality has been great at the dampening setting that was recommended by Tein. Waiting to get an alignment this week.

Coilovers purchased from Zevcentric
Installed here in Dallas by Apex
Sent you a DM

We have them as well:

If you are on a budget looking for bit more comfortable ride, these will fit the bill. For those who are a bit more spirited in their driving, I would opt for the MPP, KW or Ohlins kits instead.
interested! please pm me price

Had Tein coilovers installed and also swapped out my stock summer tires for all seasons. Due to limited stock on tires, I went with Pirelli Scorpion Zero 265/40/21 front and 295/35/21 rear.

Prior to upgrading the tires, I was running 20mm spacers. Due to the larger tires, I had to take the spacers off because there was a lot of rubbing in the front. Without the spacers, I have no more rubbing.

Ride quality has been great at the dampening setting that was recommended by Tein. Waiting to get an alignment this week.

how much they charge you for installation? did you purchased the rear camber too?

We have them as well:

If you are on a budget looking for bit more comfortable ride, these will fit the bill. For those who are a bit more spirited in their driving, I would opt for the MPP, KW or Ohlins kits instead.
Please pm price installed.

Please PM cost for install and your satisfaction with Apex.

Bump - would appreciate a long term review.
Ride quality is much better. A few complaints. Don’t lower your car too much. The front has settled much more than I thought. Started at a 1.5 finger gap. Now I can’t even fit a finger in there. With the potholes in Dallas, I have destroyed both my inner fenders on the front (already replaced) and the fender garnish (In the process of replacing). I am going to track works this Wednesday to raise the front.

Reactions: whydontwe
Ride quality is much better. A few complaints. Don’t lower your car too much. The front has settled much more than I thought. Started at a 1.5 finger gap. Now I can’t even fit a finger in there. With the potholes in Dallas, I have destroyed both my inner fenders on the front (already replaced) and the fender garnish (In the process of replacing). I am going to track works this Wednesday to raise the front.
Did the shop adjusted the coilover first before installing? or the shop installed the coilovers out of the box without adjusting?

Did the shop adjusted the coilover first before installing? or the shop installed the coilovers out of the box without adjusting?
They were adjusted before leaving the shop. I am going today to get a 2 finger gap in the front tires and correct some binding on my driver side. Makes a huge thung sound when I first turn the wheel in the morning

Reactions: Du30