Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App 4.20.69-1691

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This update also includes trip planning from the app, so you can set a location, see Supercharging stops and arrival state of charge. Also adds the ability to search Superchargers that are far away from you and see pricing, current charger utilization, and what times are the least and most busiest.

Been waiting for these features to be added in the phone app for so long!

Last edited:
This update also includes trip planning from the app, so you can set a location, see Supercharging stops and arrival state of charge. Also adds the ability to search Superchargers that are far away from you and see pricing, current charger utilization, and what times are the least and most busiest.

Been waiting for these features to be added in the phone app for so long!

I tried out the new trip planning, works great!

Prior to this update, when dragging open the map from the bottom to see the nearby superchargers, the map would automatically zoom out to show the proximity of your location to the surrounding SCs. Now with the navigate feature this functionality appears to have been removed. Although the new trip planning feature is a welcome addition, the local SCs are still really useful. Work around is to manually zoom out. Anyone else frustrated by this?

I got the update and tried it out. It's better than nothing but I was hoping for something that was more customizable. Tesla's planner only appears to let me set the starting battery level. On an example route, it wants me to charge a hundred miles earlier than I usually do. I'll probably just stick with ABRP for now.